What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Grand Final. Penrith v Parramatta

Iamback

Coach
So sick if listening to the media about us being stuck up or up ourselves or our players being fwits... haha kenty is the number one flog.

Like that bloke is the epitomy of a tosser. Zero respect for. Last straw was the fiasco last week with pete green and that loser kent being the flog he is even after it was obviously proved to be nothing...... like john cartwright backed down... jed backed down.... souths made no complaint.... panthers didnt release the audio cause we had a gf to focus on... but aww no... not good enough for kent... top journalism work by him.... god hes a loser of the highest order.... zero investigative work and 100% shit talk 24/7.

Re: our players being up themselves which is his latest shit show....

Shut the eff up loser.... teddy reacially slured an innocent asian at the pub... adam elliot absolutely lost the plot.... broncos players boxed on at a pub... brandon smith did coke with munster...... god the scandals are worse... thats just what comes to my head right now...

Yet the effwit kent goes on a rant about us being arrogant... forgets panthers on the prowl and our players do more than any other club for the community.... and what was the worst thing we did after the gf...... like the worst thing... our players turned up at 9.30am in a reasonable state to a fan day... and fish called parra their sons....

Luai posted some photos saying whose your daddy.....

May as well just let them sexually assault some people, do some drugs and record it for the world to see or moleste some animals pearcy style...

Our blokes were about the best behaved most well respected champions youd ever meet after going back to back...

To kent and his cohert of losers... you are possibly the worst journos i ever remember being a part of the nrl. You are the embarrasment

Great Post

ACTPanthers

Bench
So now I've recovered from Sunday night, I can actually make a legible post.

What. A. f**king. GAME!!

It was so strange not being nervous for most of the match. There really wasn't a moment in the game I thought "we could be in trouble here".

Edwards is a machine. Best player on the field by a wide margin. Just a quiet, humble bloke who just puts his head down, arse up, and carries on with his job. Absolute legend.

I agree with Fish, this IS the best team in Panthers history. We've had better players (Freddy, Brandy etc.) but this is the best TEAM we've had. They all play for each other and as a unit are almost unstoppable.

I'm over the f**king moon. I teared up at full time because the weight of what these boys have achieved really hit me. Even after last seasons win, I didn't think we'd go back to back.

Next up, the 3-peat!

hindy111

Post Whore
It is a great team and what's been created in Penrith is nothing but brilliant.
In life some people have great achievements while others have bad luck. Something one can do is show empathy and be humble in their success. The club does need to educate some of the players cause it was very distasteful how they carried on. Not only to the opposition but also to legends of your own club. I didn't like the whole we are the best Penrith side ever comment at all.
That 90/91 side that bought down one of the best rugby league sides ever put together with Meninga,Daley,Stuart,Clyde,Lazarus,Walters,Croker,Beltcher, Barnhill, Gary Coyne.... Without putting Parra down they had the 8th best defense and only managed 3 wins in a row all year. Hardly a powerhouse.

No respect shown to the history of your club. I will put it down however to emotions taking over and leave it at that.

Iamback

Coach
In life some people have great achievements while others have bad luck. Something one can do is show empathy and be humble in their success. The club does need to educate some of the players cause it was very distasteful how they carried on. Not only to the opposition but also to legends of your own club. I didn't like the whole we are the best Penrith side ever comment at all.
That 90/91 side that bought down one of the best rugby league sides ever put together with Meninga,Daley,Stuart,Clyde,Lazarus,Walters,Croker,Beltcher, Barnhill, Gary Coyne.... Without putting Parra down they had the 8th best defense and only managed 3 wins in a row all year. Hardly a powerhouse.

No respect shown to the history of your club. I will put it down however to emotions taking over and leave it at that.

MG and Brandy both agreed with him and didn't take offence, I think most see it for what it is

I’m getting annoyed with the talk about how South’s did such a great job with Latrell missing 10 games. Don’t these experts realise that Cleary missed 10 games for Penrith this year!
Remember, the game that mattered, when both played, who won

Munky

Coach

My assumption is that all year the team was motivated by the fact that going back to back would make them the greatest Panther's team.

To turn up 100% committed for three straight years is a ridiculous feat.

JFH was only spitting facts.

Also the 2021 team knocked out one of the greatest attacking teams of all time who held the consecutive win record in the prelim by only letting them score one try. That Storm team had Papz, Olam, JAC, Munster, Hughes, B Smith, Grant, NAS and Hynes.

2022 the injury stars aligned and the team gave no quarter.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Have you read what MG and heard what Brandy has said.

They are the best Penrith Panthers team ever.

Blade23

Juniors
The only ones whinging are the haters. The whole thing is blown out of proportion.
It has been a long year and the boys have worked extremely hard. They are entitled to celebrate. You put a microphone in front of me (as a young bloke) after a night on the piss. I would probably say things I normally wouldn't.
Exactly. At least they aren't out there assaulting people, or facing allegations of that.