What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Injuries and Suspensions

Sir Galahad

Juniors
Haha Oh ok, cause I dont agree with you I'm a troll ?

Just admit you're a bit clueless and move on champ
not disagreeing bud, you're not looking for discussion and just trolling due to boredom? finished flogging yourself when the Mrs isnt looking? or just a flog in general?

I'll bet 1 thing for certain - you dont run a business.

Woosh

Head Moderator
Newcastle should’ve signed Api turn Brailey into a 13 ala Cameron McInnes.
You know you’re up shit creek when Tigers are making better signings.
Api and Papali’i both would’ve been excellent additions.
Zammit needs to pull his finger out.

Sir Galahad

Juniors
Particularly in the spine. Api was merely an example and might be old and past his best but I'd bet he'd provide a better service and value to the team for the season than Randall.

Only 1 thing worse than a fail and that's a no try.

not disagreeing bud, you're not looking for discussion and just trolling due to boredom? finished flogging yourself when the Mrs isnt looking? or just a flog in general?

I'll bet 1 thing for certain - you dont run a business.
Yep, confirmation you have nothing and resort to spitting out vitriol to cover yourself

Carry on with assuming things on my personal life bro, it only serves to reinforce that you have nothing to offer but dribble

Yosh

Coach
If we sign those two English lads, I wouldn't say we're doing terrible. Ponga resigned with us also.

Sir Galahad

Juniors
Yep, confirmation you have nothing and resort to spitting out vitriol to cover yourself

Carry on with assuming things on my personal life bro, it only serves to reinforce that you have nothing to offer but dribble
Yep thought so - just a flog in general.

Firstly I'm not ya 'bro", maybe you think some here will just lay there and take ya ad hominem BS like ya boyfriends do ? I tend to enjoy a reach around.

Ya personal life? well that's self evident- a flog void of critical thinking ability.

Jog on champ.

Yep thought so - just a flog in general.

Firstly I'm not ya 'bro", maybe you think some here will just lay there and take ya ad hominem BS like ya boyfriends do ? I tend to enjoy a reach around.

Ya personal life? well that's self evident- a flog void of critical thinking ability.

Jog on champ.
That's a lot of words to say "I don't like people disagreeing with me" but we all deal with failure differently I suppose

Hope you grow out of it one day kiddo

Definitely has to be some kind of injury curse on the club. Way too many players come to the club and are suddenly made of fine China. Its expected at this point. The past 20 years have been the same and I believe injuries have cost us maybe 2 Premierships in that time. I thought we could've won at least one more from 2002-2004 and multiple whole seasons have been written off before a ball has been kicked, including seasons we've had strong rosters.

Last edited: