What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

Perth Red

Post Whore
Nice work Yakstorm. Think it’s undeniable that AFL clubs are more attractive to the top end of town
national comp, why would you want to sponsor a sport that only reaches 80% of the country when you could sponsor one that's got major representation in every major state capital city?

hellteam

First Grade
Are teams allowed to change jerseys every year these days? I vaguely remember some type of rules teams had to keep them for 2 or 3 years

Saint Doc

Coach
Are teams allowed to change jerseys every year these days? I vaguely remember some type of rules teams had to keep them for 2 or 3 years
It’s used to be 3 years home, 2 years away. But I highly doubt that’s enforced any longer

MugaB

Coach
It will look the same, BUT with a new hat. Or something.
God i hope its this
20210717_044928.png
And if its the old wests one but just the head, like this that i have seen recently,
images.jpeg-72.jpg
.... then they need to shoot their graphic design team...

axl rose

Bench
The black holes, i like this eras newfound honesty. The washed up careers of Peachy and Elliot will not escape our gravity.

Craegus

Juniors
Official

FA_2vsrUcAgwFWV

Latest posts