What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

Colk

First Grade
Good times.

I remember it was back before the redevelopment, and I had about 5 schooners in the excalibur club with my old man before the game (I'm a cheap drunk). Actual game a bit fuzzy.

They were a good side back then. I can see why you would want to drink as a Newcastle supporter now though; hopefully one day you’ll get back up there again

kdalymc

Bench
f**king Lol at thinking the yellow rams jersey was well thought out hahha

Also will we see a dolphins main strip soon? And a name?

Last edited:

flippikat

Bench
f**king Lol at thinking the yellow rams jersey was well thought out hahha

Also will we see a dolphins main strip soon? And a name?
A name?

Definitely looking forward to seeing what the main strip is like - especially the proportions of red, gold & white.

The change/alternate should be interesting too - hopefully it's mostly gold, as we already have enough teams with white jerseys as alternates - the Dolphins shade of gold would bring something new to the table.

Perth Red

Post Whore
A name?

Definitely looking forward to seeing what the main strip is like - especially the proportions of red, gold & white.

The change/alternate should be interesting too - hopefully it's mostly gold, as we already have enough teams with white jerseys as alternates - the Dolphins shade of gold would bring something new to the table.
yeh solid red home and solid gold away with trim in other colours would make a nice change! Shame they didnt go with red, white and grey though as per the more traditional redcliffe colours.

Colk

First Grade
Name one. And yeah U probably can. Doesn't mean it's a good idea.

He was being sarcastic. The only teams that were doing it is a few South African Rugby Union teams back in the day and the Warriors. Yes, it is a dumb idea.

MugaB

Coach
A name?

Penrith had a Auckland 9s jeresy that was old gold and white, i have it at home, looks great, that should be their away for sureimages.jpeg-119.jpg

flippikat

Bench
Penrith had a Auckland 9s jeresy that was old gold and white, i have it at home, looks great, that should be their away for sureView attachment 65020
Yeah.. forgot about that one - though that veers a bit closer to brown than the Dolphins shade of gold. I think it was a good way to modernise a color set (brown & white) by going almost caramel.

I don't think it'll come back, because Penrith have clearly moved to make pink their alternate, and they don't need another alternate on top of that.

A shame, because a bronze-ish color (caramel?) like that is missing from our competition.. as is silver (which I WISH the Dolphins had picked as their 3rd color- as Perth Red said).

MugaB

Coach
Yeah.. forgot about that one - though that veers a bit closer to brown than the Dolphins shade of gold. I think it was a good way to modernise a color set (brown & white) by going almost caramel.

I don't think it'll come back, because Penrith have clearly moved to make pink their alternate, and they don't need another alternate on top of that.

A shame, because a bronze-ish color (caramel?) like that is missing from our competition.. as is silver (which I WISH the Dolphins had picked as their 3rd color- as Perth Red said).
I reckon cowboys should use silver or a darker shade of grey moreso, over their use of white, I've said this many times, they'd do well to be looked upon as the Navy and Grey team, rather than the use of yellow or white in their away jerseys.. Gunmetal Grey and Navy,

As for the Dolphins, they could use that as guide, not use the actual "caramel" but like i said ive got that jersey its fairly light in color and has that silky shine, its really gold in person, rather than caramel... Asics use really good material, i was impressed with their quality, when my team was partnered with them as their kit manufacturer

images.jpeg-121.jpg

Last edited:

Nuke

Staff member
Just get rid of the green NIB logo
I am more confident than before that the NIB sponsorship logo will be better integrated onto Knights jerseys moving forward.

Their logo, as of the start of this year, is more adaptable in that it has been seen on various Knights media as just a white logo on the blue background, and if you look at the bottom of that media release, it is seen as dark green sitting on the white background.

The logo changed in the last off-season, but a placeholder logo was used on kits this year as they needed something there when production began. I am extremely hopeful and pretty confident that the horrible lime green box will be a thing of the past at the end of the 2022 NRLW season.

Last edited:

sempmrh

Juniors
I think this Richmond AFLW jumper is pretty indicative of what the NIB logo will look like for the Knights next year.

CF3F962A-2615-4E4C-82A1-811B0D2D927E.jpeg