What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Knights Rep Players

PhilGould

Bench
It was reported that they were still going to pick Daniel for game 1 despite his form, so it's interesting they haven't chosen to bring him in now given the circumstance.

Can't say he's earned it this year but I think he should've played game 3 last year. Many didn't think Daniel was up to Origin level before his debut either. Hope he does well.

Burwood

Bench
Daniel was ruled out of origin 3 last year with injury and Finucane took his place. Would have been first prop chosen otherwise.

PhilGould

Bench
Freddy likes having a giant battering ram who can win first contact and get quick play the balls, which the Saifiti's were created in a lab to do. Tried RCG in game 1 and he failed. Went away from it in game 2 but McLean would've played that role in game 3.

A lumbering forward who can pump out big minutes and post contact metres but offer very little impact isn't what he's looking for.

Jono078

Referee
I really don’t think Jacob is up to it. He’s been better of late but still not to the levels of Daniel.

Winning the tuck is so important, I think you’ll find him around the legs a lot with Harry and Ben taking advantage of quick play the balls.

But I hope he kills it and comes back better than ever! Great achievement whether it’s deserved or not. He’s there. Go hard!

Old dog

Juniors
If all reports are correct then JSaf should be the logic replacement even if his form hasn’t been all that good.
Would be unfair to bring another player in over the top of him

aqua_duck

Coach
On form he shouldn't be there but RCG and Klem are in the dog house for whatever reason and Haas, D Saf, Utoikamanu and McLean all been injured currently or at different times of the year so not many options left.

Sir Galahad

Juniors
Will be great for Jsaf development, the biggest game of his career and no doubt a dream come true for the lad. Hope he kills it.

Old dog

Juniors
Hope JSaf goes well and justifies his selection, just wish he had more earned it rather than fallen into it.
Dont want him thinking a bit of effort is enough

Yosh

Coach
Hope JSaf goes well and justifies his selection, just wish he had more earned it rather than fallen into it.
Dont want him thinking a bit of effort is enough

There have been a dozen or so Queenslanders who ended up getting and run because they had no other options and went onto become cult heroes. I don't think it's such a bad thing for Jacob.