What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Pre-Season Trials - Week 1 (Feb 18-21)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yes, it's a brutal reality being a WT fan like me and rhyno at this time of the year.
In 3 weeks, it becomes like a reality without lube.
My club has finally invested in some lube, but it doesn’t matter by finals time we still end up like Ned Beatty in deliverance.

Dragons154

Juniors
I'm still stunned as to why we are letting a suspended player play in a trial, let alone as captain and out of position, while a superstar in the making is sitting in the stands.
That 1st 20 minutes was a disaster and every club will be licking their lips whenever they play against us.
I get that it's only a trial, but from what I seen our culture needs to change and quickly before we lose our much maligned juniors to rival clubs.
Latrell says hi.

Bazal

Post Whore
So Tyrell Fuimaono literally ruptured every ligament in Haze Dunsters knee....

f**k, what a start to the year. Absolute dog of a player.

Where's Uncle Scoop dog do you reckon @hineyrulz

This Year?

Immortal
So Tyrell Fuimaono literally ruptured every ligament in Haze Dunsters knee....

f**k, what a start to the year. Absolute dog of a player.

Where's Uncle Scoop dog do you reckon @hineyrulz

That's really f**ked for Haze. When I saw it happen initially I thought MCL, but to have all 3 means a torrid, long recovery. I hope it's not career ending.
The way Fui was on the merry-go-round in the tackle I couldn't say if it was deliberate, but careless for sure. The tackle looked lazy as he'd been beaten when Haze stepped inside. He's had a terrible pre season and doesn't deserve to be in 1st grade IMO.

Bazal

Post Whore
That's really f**ked for Haze. When I saw it happen initially I thought MCL, but to have all 3 means a torrid, long recovery. I hope it's not career ending.
The way Fui was on the merry-go-round in the tackle I couldn't say if it was deliberate, but careless for sure. The tackle looked lazy as he'd been beaten when Haze stepped inside. He's had a terrible pre season and doesn't deserve to be in 1st grade IMO.

I think there are varying degrees of deliberate.

IMO Fuimaono does it deliberately in that he knows he's a garbage defender and when stuff like this happens and he gets half beaten, he 'drops' them to try and get dominance back on the ground rather than giving up a quick PTB

nick87

Coach
Trial game or not, this is one of the worst performances you’ll see from a football team
The bulldogs look DREADFUL haha

Old Mate

Juniors
Was it just me or did the Dogs run through the same set plays every set in the Knights attacking third in the second half…..with the same result….

Latest posts