What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Pre-Season Trials - Week 1 (Feb 18-21)

Last Week

Bench
9 - 2 penalty count. The spoon favourites were almost 5 times more disciplined then a semi final team.

Yeah, sure.

The Rosco

Bench
Heartless performance by the eels against the dragons. No disrespect, but the dragons.
In these times of winter Olympics, Parra were the downhill skiing champions, even with the triple Gold medal winner in the stands with all of his mates. While they had all the ball, they cruise to 16-0. As soon as adversity rears it's bald head, they turn to mush.
I expect that from my WT . . . And after reading rhyno's pearls of wisdom in our thread, was expecting better from Parra.
Chin up rhyno old bean. It's only a trial, right ?
Oh, and Jordan Rankin.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Heartless performance by the eels against the dragons. No disrespect, but the dragons.
In these times of winter Olympics, Parra were the downhill skiing champions, even with the triple Gold medal winner in the stands with all of his mates. While they had all the ball, they cruise to 16-0. As soon as adversity rears it's bald head, they turn to mush.
I expect that from my WT . . . And after reading rhyno's pearls of wisdom in our thread, was expecting better from Parra.
Chin up rhyno old bean. It's only a trial, right ?
Oh, and Jordan Rankin.
Rhyno is still a Tigers fan mate, he must really be devo'd.

This Year?

Immortal
I'm still stunned as to why we are letting a suspended player play in a trial, let alone as captain and out of position, while a superstar in the making is sitting in the stands.
That 1st 20 minutes was a disaster and every club will be licking their lips whenever they play against us.
I get that it's only a trial, but from what I seen our culture needs to change and quickly before we lose our much maligned juniors to rival clubs.

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
obligatory

QSoqWvz.png

Latest posts