What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Pre-Season Trials - Week 1 (Feb 18-21)

Gmac

Juniors
I know it's a trial and I know neither side is trying to get involved in a slug out forwards battle type game but, apart from a few individuals my god the tigers have an ordinary side. Jackson Hastings... Seriously?

I know it's a trial and I know neither side is trying to get involved in a slug out forwards battle type game but, apart from a few individuals my god the tigers have an ordinary side. Jackson Hastings... Seriously?

Ffs, you think you’d we’d really risk our real players in a trial?

Give yourself ten uppercuts and another one for mbye.

Gmac

Juniors
We were ok with the Ball in hand. Defence was poor at times. Penalties...Did nothing until turbo and DCE got involved. Nothing unexpected really, standard game plan. I did like Ethan Bullemore though. That tigers player with the head gear goes alright too.

nick87

Coach
Pretty happy with the Raiders performance... the scoreline and opposition dont matter much to me, but the style of play and individual performances for some of the younger guys was good to see

nice to start our premiership assault in such fashion. The road to glory began to be paved this afternoon.

And Stick... oh my boy Stick... big time win against a big time coach... but Stick... He's top 2 AND HE AINT 2!