What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R14 Mon - Canterbury 34-4 Parramatta @ Accor

Round 14: Canterbury v Parramatta

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
You obviously have never played in a losing team before. Wins like that are great to celebrate cause who knows when the next one is. Though if we play like that more often. It’s a lot closer.

100%, breaking a slump lifts everyone

I think you guys will have some decent form from here on out, at the very least, not get the spoon

Canard

Immortal
The danger here is that club stalwart and all around nice bloke "Caretaker Coach" eeks out a few wins during the remainder of the season.

And with all the media and fan pressure, the Dogs sign "Caretaker Coach" to a lucrative multi- year deal. Only for him to be sacked mid way through Year Two.

We all know the story

Dogs Of War

Coach
The danger here is that club stalwart and all around nice bloke "Caretaker Coach" eeks out a few wins during the remainder of the season.

And with all the media and fan pressure, the Dogs sign "Caretaker Coach" to a lucrative multi- year deal. Only for him to be sacked mid way through Year Two.

We all know the story
Lucky Potter already said he doesn’t want the job full time.

Dogs Of War

Coach
They always do, mate.

They always do.
I wouldn’t mind him sticking around as an assistant coach. I’m sure he wouldn’t either. But way too early. One win isn’t enough. Get the bulldogs playing like that week to week and the discussion changes. Bit like payten at the warriors. Got the team believing.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I could see a good Bulldogs performance coming with the ability of guys like Burto, JAC, Pangai etc but not to the point of thrashing the Eels (how did we lose to them LOL?) This is the sort of thing Penrith teams used to do back in the day, play great and knock off top sides and then embarass ourselves against spoon contenders.

The Rosco

Bench
I bet Mahoney and Papali’i are both regretting rushing out and taking first the big money offers from cellar dweller clubs

now they are leaving a serious premiership contender to join bottom 4clubs with no idea who will be their coach next year
These "cellar dweller clubs" that you speak of with disdain . . . . they'd be the same ones that both beat your "serious premiership contender" club, yes ?
There's only 3 things wrong with calling Pretendamatta "serious premiership contenders".
1. they ain't serious, they are a downhill skiing tragedy of embarrassment for their LOOOOONG suffering fans.
2. I'm surprised you even remember how to spell premiership.
3. But you get mixed up when you spell pretender.