What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R19 Fri - Newcastle 12-42 Sydney @ McDonald Jones

Round 19: Newcastle v Sydney

• Newcastle Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reflector

Juniors
Mick Ennis' sounds like when you go to the States in your early 20s and bung on your best Aussie accent for the yanks
You stopped in your early 20's?

Anything that takes the piss out of that Paul Hogan meets Steve Irwin stereotype they have of us is still entertaining for me
Gagai needs one of these when playing

View attachment 64016
Knights fans (along with Tigers, Titans and St George fans) need one of these when watching their team play.

We still have a lot of work to do but would like to take this opportunity to thank Saints and Gagai for assisting our for and against

Reflector

Juniors
Conspiracy time:

After enjoying the difference first hand in Slater's ability to inspire the team in Origin, there has been a fresh push from Ponga and Gagai to the board (privately) to sack AOB. The writing is on the wall they are phoning it in until it's official...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
James Tedesco

images

You are a privilege to watch good sir.

Bazal

Post Whore
Conspiracy time:

After enjoying the difference first hand in Slater's ability to inspire the team in Origin, there has been a fresh push from Ponga and Gagai to the board (privately) to sack AOB. The writing is on the wall they are phoning it in until it's official...

I honestly feel like this would make them more popular with Knights fans...

Frederick

Staff member
Conspiracy time:

Works for me

Frailty

First Grade
This is a very good summary of Crossland tbh.
The funny thing is that O'Brien identified him as a player that put his hand up and 'ripped in'.

Honestly, watching O'Brien's post-game presser instills absolutely zero confidence that he knows what the problems are, that he knows the solutions, or that he is a coach that could do it.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Conspiracy time:

Doesn't sound very conspiratorial to me. 90% of NRL players would be too stupid to recognize potential influences like that, but the other 10% know how much power they really command. The Cameron Smiths of the world. Ponga and Gagai (and arguably Klemmer) know they have some clout to play with, and if they think AOB isn't up to it, they're the only ones in the playing group that have the power to influence the clubs direction.

Latest posts