What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R19 Sun - North Qld 27-26 Wests Tigers @ QLD Country Bank

Round 19: North Qld v Wests Tigers

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benji Magic

Juniors
You can’t challenge without a stoppage in play. The game was over. That’s not a stoppage in play, it’s the end of the game. That just cannot happen.

Klein and Butler should be dropped immediately, and should not return to first grade this year. Or ever, preferably.
100%. The only way this could be challenged would be if the Tigers were penalised and they could dispute it. If the game wasn't over it would be a play the ball to Laurie and the Cows can't dispute.

Danish

Referee
That was the worst reffing I’ve seen in any sport ever.

I genuinely believe there needs to be a full investigation into Klein’s finances. There is too much money being gambled on this sport for this to just keep getting chalked up to poor decision making

Canard

Immortal
Just finished watching the “end “
Couple of three things ,
some refs blow time off except this genius doesn’t seem to know what he’s doing .
‘However there was zero time left after the conversion … adds one sec

The challenge should not be allowed because there was no whistle blown / decision .

Feltd played it perfectly but Squarehead allows a challenge…. To something he didn’t rule on …. ?

bunker and on field ref need six weeks in Guantanamo bay …. Gross

The clock we all watch is the TV clock, not the NRL time keeper.

blaza88z

Coach
I feel sorry for every Tigers fan, I am here as a neutral (well as neutral as a Brisbane fan can be in a Cowboys game) and I am blowing up about that call

Tigers coming last, played a great game of footy away from home, did more than enough to get the win and cop one of the worst calls I have ever seen, not just the call but the circumstances which allowed for it to be overturned

Munted

Bench
Do I have this right... The bunker made the call in the refs ear, then it's challenged and reviewed by same bunker f**kwit who gets it completely wrong.
I don't support either team but I am f**king furious.
This is Ryan Tandy levels of corruption, f**k the game.

Frailty

First Grade
That was the worst reffing I’ve seen in any sport ever.

I genuinely believe there needs to be a full investigation into Klein’s finances. There is too much money being gambled on this sport for this to just keep getting chalked up to poor decision making
What happens when his finances are literally bonuses from the NRL?

Loose Cannon

Bench
But it wasn’t awarded till a few seconds later with 1:27 left on the clock. Even if it was at 1:31, the 1 second would have been taken up with the flight of the ball.
Without having current access to the video, this is correct. The time is based on the whistle, not the put down.

Apey

Staff member
The bunker has used the terms “only has eyes for the ball“ before when looking at those types of situations.
This is what I don't get.

The Tigers player probably did it on purpose, but having eyes for the ball has always been enough to let the less blatant ones slide.

Floodwaters

Juniors
Bullshit call but some low IQ play by some of the Tigers outside backs, could have easily improved the position of a few of those trys out wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts