What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R20 Fri - Parramatta 34-10 Penrith @ CommBank

Round 20: Parramatta v Penrith

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
Small consolation to only concede 34… Eels fans will still lap this up like they’ve won the Grand Final. Half of their fans can’t remember the actual feeling so this is their ‘simulation’ of a GF win, doing the double over Penrith.

Nonetheless, we’re in some trouble now with a bloody Salmon/O’Sullivan combination for at least a few weeks.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Brad Arthur at halftime

Okay fellas I don't want any injuries so play like a pack of marshmallows

SBD82

Coach
Small consolation to only concede 34… Eels fans will still lap this up like they’ve won the Grand Final. Half of their fans can’t remember the actual feeling so this is their ‘simulation’ of a GF win, doing the double over Penrith.

Nonetheless, we’re in some trouble now with a bloody Salmon/O’Sullivan combination for at least a few weeks.
At least they’ll also be combined with Api/ Yeo / Edwards.

What does your draw look like?

GongPanther

Referee
really lawtons was clumsy, this was with vicious intent
You've got that the wrong way around. Lawton's tackle was nasty compared to Cleary's. They showed this years send offs from tackles on Foxsports. Cleary's was the least dangerous of the lot. 3 weeks, surprised if more.

Raiders, Storm, Rabbits, Warriors and Cows.

6 points ahead of Cows; might have some poker machine funding for Tigers legal challenge from last week….

You've got that the wrong way around. Lawton's tackle was nasty compared to Cleary's. They showed this years send offs from tackles. Cleary's was the least dangerous of the lot. 3 weeks, surprised if more.
I think it was not as bad as Lawton’s (grade three) but worse than Wallace’s (grade 2). I am biased but I think it was a grade 2; but wouldn’t be surprised if it as 3.

GongPanther

Referee
I think it was not as bad as Lawton’s (grade three) but worse than Wallace’s (grade 2). I am biased but I think it was a grade 2; but wouldn’t be surprised if it as 3.
Silver lining will be that SOS and Salmon will be getting good 1st grade experience especially for SOS's new club over the next 3 or so weeks. Cleary and Luai on the sideline will rest them up for the Cows match to prepare for the first match of the finals.

Latest posts