What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R20 Sat - Brisbane 18-32 Wests Tigers @ Suncorp

Round 20: Brisbane v Wests Tigers

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yobbo84

First Grade
I know!! I was actually congratulating them. I didn’t construct my sentence very well though. Interestingly tigers fans got what I meant, in that the tigers would aim up tonight and let rip.
@yobbo84 and @GongPanther might be a bit sad from their results this weekend too
tumblr_o2nm0igV6g1uorz8zo1_250.gifv

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
No excuses for that one. We were shit. Reyno had his worst game in our colours, Carrigan blew it with errors and penalties and regardless whether the commentators want to hype him up or not, Niu is not a good fullback.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Thought we deserved to lose by more to be honest.
We were that bad. Carrigan flegler and niu were all woeful. Maybe put Mariner to fullback and bring Brenko back in.
Tigers played very well though doueihi in particular

pantherz9103

First Grade
Broncos maybe a bit like Parra? Can beat anyone on their day and in great style but possibly lack the same motivation to play their best against certain teams that they should beat handily. Credit to the Tigers though, they've actually looked like a decent side the past few weeks.