What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R21 Fri - Manly 20-36 Parramatta @ 4 Pines

Round 21: Manly v Parramatta

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Good win. Manly were eager. Could have easily blown it without Moses.

I wonder how many Eels fans will now have the nuts to admit JA is a solid backup...you'd love better and he'll have way better and worse games than that but as a 19 year old squad player he's fine.

Bazal

Post Whore
He needs to be signed ASAP FFs!!

He’s the best defensive half in the comp and everything else is a ridiculous bonus.

Him and Moses. They're working on Mitch so have to hope they're working on DylBro.

I presume that's the idea behind the change of heart on Nrown, redistribute some salary cap

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Him and Moses. They're working on Mitch so have to hope they're working on DylBro.

I presume that's the idea behind the change of heart on Nrown, redistribute some salary cap
Well when that cap space we haven’t used front load some merkins!!! But if it came to a choice I’d take Brown over Moses. He seems to like the big moments and doesn’t seem to be a slalom champion. But I’d love to keep them both.

Bazal

Post Whore
Well when that cap space we haven’t used front load some merkins!!! But if it came to a choice I’d take Brown over Moses. He seems to like the big moments and doesn’t seem to be a slalom champion. But I’d love to keep them both.

I just reckon we need both if we're ever gonna be a chance. DylBro is amazing but he's not a good long kicker. Plus Moses has his own upsides, he's a f**king good halfback these days. He's not easy to replace either

I'd rather offload Gutho if it came to it.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I just reckon we need both if we're ever gonna be a chance. DylBro is amazing but he's not a good long kicker. Plus Moses has his own upsides, he's a f**king good halfback these days. He's not easy to replace either

I'd rather offload Gutho if it came to it.
I said this today on the Eels forum, he's the easiest to replace but the hardest to get rid off. Guth was great tonight but his form has been down this season. But Brown continually makes my nipples hard.

This Year?

Immortal
Got my night ruined by visiting inlaws and missed a cracking thread! Wasn't expecting the Eels to win
giphy.gif

There really is a simpsons gif for everything.

Latest posts