What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R21 Sat - Canberra 6-26 Penrith @ GIO

Round 21: Canberra v Penrith

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
Yep, the comments say more about Stick than they do about Salmon.

the journos all defending him says everything about the state of media in australia too

I might actually watch 360 for the first time all year tomorrow just to hear Kent and Crawley’s excuses for their mate

Panther Pete

Juniors
the journos all defending him says everything about the state of media in australia too

I might actually watch 360 for the first time all year tomorrow just to hear Kent and Crawley’s excuses for their mate
I have stopped watching NRL 360 when Paul Crawley is on but I will watch it this week to see how him and Paul Kent defend their mate.

I've looked into my crystal ball and I have the results for this game.

The raiders come out fired up but controlled aggression for 20 minutes. Penriths defensive structure hold. At some point the Raiders start to get frustrated and one of the arkham asylum inmates stick has exclusively filled the team with does something moronic (rapana the betting favourite but chn a good shout)

At that point the Raiders discipline collapses.

Penrith wins but not as easily as they would at full strength. I rue being a Raiders fan for the 1000th time this year and lose more hair like homer Simpson when he saw Bart was the ring leader of the kamp krusty coup
Cashtradamus.

As soon as Cotric tried to take Edward's dome off we were f**ked.

Spot On

Coach
So sticky has been holding a grudge against an 11 year old kid for 12 years.

I called it

This fact is obviously cause for concern that a man (adult with much life experience who has been paid to lead, coach, develop and mentor young men) has not been able to move past something that happened between 11/12 year old boys nearly 12 years ago.

Not only that, he used his position and power to publicly humiliate a player who is contracted to play footy under the governing body of which he is also registered with to coach.

A bit more is going to be required of Ricky than that piss poor apology before anyone moves on from this.

Danish

Referee
This fact is obviously cause for concern that a man (adult with much life experience who has been paid to lead, coach, develop and mentor young men) has not been able to move past something that happened between 11/12 year old boys nearly 12 years ago.

Not only that, he used his position and power to publicly humiliate a player who is contracted to play footy under the governing body of which he is also registered with to coach.

A bit more is going to be required of Ricky than that piss poor apology before anyone moves on from this.

you’d hope so but seems like every person that covers the NRL is just siding with Stuart so it will be glossed over within a couple days

Latest posts