What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R21 Sat - Canberra 6-26 Penrith @ GIO

Round 21: Canberra v Penrith

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saxon

Bench
Character attacks on players? Poor form by Ricky.
Especially given some of the grubby behaviour he has defended as "accidental" or "not his go" in the past.

soc123_au

Staff member
I’d love to hear the history behind sticks brain snap. Or hear Salmon given a right to reply.

I would actually defend Salmon on the alleged kick. Starling locks his leg between his legs and Salmon pushes with the other leg to get leverage. Salmon won’t get charged…

Bazal

Post Whore
I wonder if Sticky put his 'gutless' comments up on an overhead projector...

nick87

Coach
HOLY f**k!

Stuart rolling around in his own shit... Brother, that weak dog just dropped a f**king anvil on your football team, on your home turf when you had a ton to play for.
That's so f**king embarrassing but also LOL, cant wait to hear the story

gUt

Coach
Proportionally, I think this is the worst loss by any team in any game this year.

EDIT including my team losing to the f**king Tigers last week.

Munky

Coach
Middle aged weak merkin attacks someone as a kid.

How has this dog had a two decade coaching career?

yobbo84

First Grade
Proportionally, I think this is the worst loss by any team in any game this year.

Lol you must have missed us conceding 32 points in 25 minutes to the bloody Dragons

Danish

Referee
HOLY f**k!

Stuart rolling around in his own shit... Brother, that weak dog just dropped a f**king anvil on your football team, on your home turf when you had a ton to play for.
That's so f**king embarrassing but also LOL, cant wait to hear the story

im really hoping it goes back to sticky’s time at the sharks. When Salmon was 11 years old

Danish

Referee

I call your attention to my roosters losing the the Barrett coached dogs

Stinkfinger

Juniors
I would actually defend Salmon on the alleged kick. Starling locks his leg between his legs and Salmon pushes with the other leg to get leverage. Salmon won’t get charged…
Looked to me like he was held down in the tackle and kicked out to free himself. Might get a fine. If its any more Sticky has influenced the MRC.

nick87

Coach
Lol you must have missed us conceding 32 points in 25 minutes to the bloody Dragons
THis idiot has no f**king idea
It's problably not in the worst 5 losses of the raiders season!

GuT channelling his inner IBM. Ugly scenes.

Latest posts