What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R21 Sat - Canberra 6-26 Penrith @ GIO

Round 21: Canberra v Penrith

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nick87

Coach
If you guys think Stick is going to lose to the same team twice in one year, you're kidding yourself
He's never lost to the same team twice.
Fool him once, shame on you, Fool him... he can't get fooled again

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Was hoping Stick would rest some players given the level of competition were facing. Guess he wants to send a message to the comp. Fire up the fiddy thread.

skeepe

Immortal
There’s f**k all tickets left, going to be a big crowd. Say what you like about Ricky, he’s brought the crowds back to Canberra.

Bazal

Post Whore
Cleary was trying to play smart spearing DylBro, he just messed up the timing.

Gonna be about 6 degrees and raining at kick off in this one, that's no weather to be TikToking. A terrible game for hamstrings but a great game for a champion chin to miss with suspension

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I've looked into my crystal ball and I have the results for this game.

The raiders come out fired up but controlled aggression for 20 minutes. Penriths defensive structure hold. At some point the Raiders start to get frustrated and one of the arkham asylum inmates stick has exclusively filled the team with does something moronic (rapana the betting favourite but chn a good shout)

At that point the Raiders discipline collapses.

Penrith wins but not as easily as they would at full strength. I rue being a Raiders fan for the 1000th time this year and lose more hair like homer Simpson when he saw Bart was the ring leader of the kamp krusty coup

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Sensing an anti-climax here. Way to many people tipping Canberra.

Penrith's strength has always been their forward pack and the work of Yeo. Cleary and Luai have just been able to work off the back of that. Their replacements will still be able to create sufficient points to beat this Canberra team.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Raiders to be leading at the 38th minute only for Corey to drop it cold trying to play the ball on his own 20m line and riff to score just on halftime and the same to happen on the set off the kickoff in the second half and the raiders implode from there

Latest posts