What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R21 Sat - Canberra 6-26 Penrith @ GIO

Round 21: Canberra v Penrith

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Munky

Coach
Weidler playing smoke screen defence was disgraceful.

Not willing to burn a source.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Proportionally, I think this is the worst loss by any team in any game this year.

EDIT including my team losing to the f**king Tigers last week.
I think when they lost to us with no bench and about 65% second half possession was pretty bad. Even though it was at Suncorp!!

Gallen Towers

Juniors
Heard plenty of people insinuate negative things about Salmon over the years but never really knew why.

Whatever the background, kicking someone in the balls and then the head is pretty grubby.

gerg

Juniors
im really hoping it goes back to sticky’s time at the sharks. When Salmon was 11 years old
Young 10 year old Jaemon didn't put in 100% in those shuttle runs on Tuesday afternoon's training session. Further proof that Jaemon doesn't bleed <insert jersey colour>.

jesus
stick , theres deflecting a poor performance & theres deflecting a poor performance

I don't know where to begin with that attack & mis use of the media conference to carry a grudge or whatever the hell that was.
That was utterly , utterly disgraceful.

The kick
there wasn't one , he pushed Starling away with his foot as their legs got tangled up , but got him in the nuts. Accident.

Latest posts