What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R25 Sat - North Qld 38-8 Penrith @ Queensland Country Bank

Round 25: North Qld v Penrith

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
So are we. MP baby. A simpleton Canberra fan can enjoy next week when they get flgged by 50+ HA-HA-HA!
GIF by South Park

skeepe

Immortal
Hahahah the referee couldn’t have been in a better position to call that. Wow. That’s bad.

GongPanther

Referee
What the f**k does it have to do with me? That’s some weird obsession you got there.
Gujo mentioned a fiddy.

You:

"I was kinda hoping this would be like that time the Waratahs had the Super 12 minor premiership wrapped up, rested all their players for the last round and got smacked by 96, in turn rocking their confidence so much they went out in straight sets.

There’s still time."

Wasn't that long ago.

BunniesMan

Immortal
How good is the Cowboys arrogance. They think they are doing something here...against a team that doesn't want to be there, a team that doesn't need to be there.

They're going to get belted by Cronulla next week when they come to the big smoke and play a team actually trying to win.

GongPanther

Referee
How good is the Cowboys arrogance. They think they are doing something here...against a team that doesn't want to be there, a team that doesn't need to be there.

They're going to get belted by Cronulla next week when they come to the big smoke and play a team actually trying to win.
IMO the Cows are a clear better side. But I'll agree that the jury is out in regards to playing away.

skeepe

Immortal
Gujo mentioned a fiddy.

You:

"I was kinda hoping this would be like that time the Waratahs had the Super 12 minor premiership wrapped up, rested all their players for the last round and got smacked by 96, in turn rocking their confidence so much they went out in straight sets.

There’s still time."

Wasn't that long ago.
You’re that upset over something I said an hour ago that you have to keep bringing it up?

Rent. Free.

Cowboyz

Juniors

Careful, your own team is more likely to be eliminated next week than us losing to the Sharks

Latest posts