What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R5 Sun - Cronulla 30-4 Wests Tigers @ PointsBet

Round 5: Cronulla v Wests Tigers

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Round 5
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks v Wests Tigers
PointsBet Stadium, Woolooware (TICKETS)
Sunday 10 April 2022

U21 Jersey Flegg 1:45pm -- NRL kickoff 4:05pm

CRO2022TEAM.png

1. Will Kennedy 2. Sione Katoa 3. Jesse Ramien 4. Siosifa Talakai 5. Ronaldo Mulitalo 6. Matt Moylan 7. Nicho Hynes 8. Toby Rudolf 9. Blayke Brailey 10. Braden Hamlin-Uele 11. Briton Nikora 12. Teig Wilton 13. Dale Finucane
Interchange: 14. Aiden Tolman 15. Cameron McInnes 16. Braydon Trindall 17. Andrew Fifita 18. Jack Williams 19. Mawene Hiroti 20. Lachlan Miller 21. Royce Hunt 22. Jonaiah Lualua 23. Kade Dykes 24. Franklin Pele

WST2022TEAM.png

1. Daine Laurie 2. David Nofoaluma 3. James Roberts 4. Oliver Gildart 5. Ken Maumalo 6. Jock Madden 7. Luke Brooks 8. James Tamou 9. Jacob Liddle 10. Zane Musgrove 11. Kelma Tuilagi 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Joe Ofahengaue
Interchange: 14. Tyrone Peachey 15. Alex Twal 16. Luke Garner 17. Alex Seyfarth 18. Starford To'a 19. Jake Simpkin 20. Thomas Mikaele 21. Austin Dias 22. Tukimihia Simpkins 23. Junior Tupou 24. Ruatapu Ngatikaura

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Adam Gee
Sideline Officials: Drew Oultram, Nick Beashel
Video Referee: Steve Chiddy

- Lower Grades: NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg U21 -
Newtown v Wests at Henson, Cup Sat 3pm
Cronulla v Wests Tigers at Pointsbet, Flegg Sun 1:45pm​

Last edited:

The Rosco

Bench
Is there actually any Tiger supporters left on this forum site?
Are there actually any . . . .
No there's not.
We all left last week, co-incidentally the exact same time that Cronulla was starting to play OK for a change.
Hopefully this time without the help of drugs.

Last edited:
Are there actually any . . . .
No there's not.
We all left last week, co-incidentally the exact same time that Cronulla was starting to play OK for a change.
Hopefully this time without the help of drugs.

“Cronulla was starting to play OK for a change.”

Last season was the first season in quite awhile that Cronulla haven’t made the Semi’s.

The West Tigers administration could be accused of being on drugs to assemble that abomination of footy team.

The Rosco

Bench
“Cronulla was starting to play OK for a change.”

Last season was the first season in quite awhile that Cronulla haven’t made the Semi’s.

The West Tigers administration could be accused of being on drugs to assemble that abomination of footy team.
I was hoping that bait would work.
As for our admin . . . . if we were in a souffs forum, you'd be a verified truth teller !
No need to wish your team luck this weekend. They are playing us.
On a side note . . . I worry where you're avatar's nipples are. They'd be like those street sweeper trucks with the round rotating brooms low on the ground at the front corners of the truck.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
As for our admin . . . . if we were in a souffs forum, you'd be a verified truth teller !
On a side note . . . I worry where you're avatar's nipples are. They'd be like those street sweeper trucks with the round rotating brooms low on the ground at the front corners of the truck.
Hey go easy on DS's missus please.

Fangs

Coach
If the rain slows up on Sunday afternoon this one could get ugly.

Not enough to end Maguire's tenure at the Tigers just yet. I believe the Eels will do that next weekend in what will be called the Easter Monday Massacre.

your….

It’s great to catch out the grammar police.

Oh and my wife is very modest as you can tell. She would never reveal her nipples in this putrid forum.