What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 RM Cup & Sydney Shield

rightleftin

Juniors
Ryde Eastwood got out of jail with a try to Nick Ferris in the final seconds of the game. The Hawks had dominated the first half to lead 16-0 but Mounties stormed back into it in the second half and when RE started their last set near their own line it looked grim but a brilliant bullocking run by Reg Alifipo gave them hope and Mounties could not fend off the final assault. Ryde Eastwood 20 Mounties 18.

In the earlier NSW Cup game, Mounties led Canterbury 18-6 just after half time but again could not hold on losing 28-18.

At St Marys, the home side was far too strong for the Roosters in SS, winning 32-10.

Last edited:

K_Tigers12

Juniors
An update on the 'Not Available' on the team lists for each week. Play Rugby League is a terrible site that allows the actual individual to register to their club and it gives them the option to Display their name - the players can just for their name to be hidden or made public. This explains why so many players have 'Not Available' and the clubs can't do much about it because they just select and enter the player names on team lists which once published will only show 'Not Available' for players who don't want their name publicly displayed.

Stupid.... I think so.....

rightleftin

Juniors
An update on the 'Not Available' on the team lists for each week. Play Rugby League is a terrible site that allows the actual individual to register to their club and it gives them the option to Display their name - the players can just for their name to be hidden or made public. This explains why so many players have 'Not Available' and the clubs can't do much about it because they just select and enter the player names on team lists which once published will only show 'Not Available' for players who don't want their name publicly displayed.

Some clubs take action - most of the nameless players in the 2 St Marys teams in Rd 1 are now being listed.

TigerDen

Juniors
Some clubs take action - most of the nameless players in the 2 St Marys teams in Rd 1 are now being listed.
Don't the clubs owe it to the supporters to ensure all players are listed on the published team list. We can accept the lists only going up on game day but please let us know who the players are.

rightleftin

Juniors
Don't the clubs owe it to the supporters to ensure all players are listed on the published team list. We can accept the lists only going up on game day but please let us know who the players are.
Of course and they should be made available mid week. Roosters SS insert its team wednesday or thursday every week.

Tigers1986

Juniors
The Collies FB post said something about ground availability and weather forcing their hand for the comp to be delayed. Yeah, I'm at a loss for this. Seems that it's so disorganised.

Would be nice if NSWRL actually gave a hoot about it (and the Western comp) rather than relegating it to Playleague. Oh well.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

Pretty sure it’s the same system juniors use for their team lists. I believe the “not available” function may have been added to prevent security issues with juniors. Not every parent wants their kids location at a particular time known (for a number of reasons)

Tigers1986

Juniors
So I think the Illawarra Cup is a bust. Council has shut all Wollongong grounds and there's still no draw in sight. Comp was supposed to start this weekend.