What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 RM Cup & Sydney Shield

Iamback

Coach
ITs a flow on Cup is dependent on NRL, RM is dep on Cup and SS on RM and throw in Flegg too

I think the new rule with Cup and Flegg having to be covid tested within 3 hours has caused a change to things and making the unknown even more unknown. Lets hope the team lists are there on game day

All good points.

It is a shame I love getting all the team lists together but it is the new normal

10$ Ferret

Staff member
I am thinking its up to the clubs to enter the information and given its round one, the clubs are a bit slow
Not sure how it works. I know for the Country mens and Country womens comps which are on the same site are recorded on a bit of paper by the NSWRL ground offical and are either emailed or texted to someone at NSWRL to enter them in at half time/full time.

It costs NSWRL a lot per competition to have it on the main scoring app. Thats why presidents cup was done on the other site a couple of years back.

For those like us who love Massey and Shield it's a real downer. Most players will come up as unknown and if you are not at the ground then you will have no idea of who played/scored etc.

I thought having Fiji in the comp would have been enough to see it on the main site scoring app.

Tigers1986

Juniors
NSWRL make enough revenue that they could have (should have) all of the "major" competitions on the main site, not some thrown together myspace rip off that a Year 10 work experience kid put together.

Newcastle cup, massey cup, illawarra cup, shield all relegated to this trash. Pitiful.

TigerDen

Juniors
Shield match Rams v St Marys, kick off at 6.30. No team lists or score updates. I trust this is not a sign of things to come.

rightleftin

Juniors
Shield match Rams v St Marys, kick off at 6.30. No team lists or score updates. I trust this is not a sign of things to come.
Its on tonight. Moorebank officials have managed to insert their names but not the players. Dayne Vette Welsh playing SS for St Marys.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I spoke to an official from wenty who informed me that they will make sure they post their teams on SM an hour before the game, which is better than nothing I suppose

rightleftin

Juniors
SS - St Marys 36 Moorebank 6

4 players from Moorebank refused to reveal their names & 2 from St Marys so "not available" scored a try for both teams.

All the timelines for tries & goals are rubbish. Maarbani scores after 2 minutes so the ground manager looks at clock and punches in try in the 38th minute, Butfield then coverts and it is recorded as the 36th minute etc etc.

rightleftin

Juniors
Penrith Brothers to Play Sydney Roosters in SS tomorrow:

Josh Smith
Jordan Adebumowa
David Sisifa
Tevita Puikana
Geoff Duku
Aaron Lockwood
Jared Farkas
Sol Lasalo
Lafusi Tapaatouti
Brandon Nasio
Patrick Hinder
Jermaine Mau
Adrian Boyle
Tyran Pettit-Young
Bowen Ryan
Kilifi Tia Kilifi
Harvard Mau
Jake Stig

Coach: Jake Foster

rightleftin

Juniors
RMC

St Marys 48 Mounties 20 (half time 30-10)

The "not availables" were as follows:

St Marys - 1 Daniel Brown (scored a try), 10 Antonio Pelesasa 11 Tony Tupouniua
Mounties - 1 Isaac Williams 3 Tim Simona

Ryde Eastwood 38 Wests 6
Glebe 30 Wenty 24
Blacktown 36 Silktails 28 (Blacktown led 30-0 at half time)

SS
Ryde Eastwood 28 Wenty 20
Roosters 32 Brothers 16

Last edited:

4 players from Moorebank refused to reveal their names & 2 from St Marys so "not available" scored a try for both teams.

All the timelines for tries & goals are rubbish. Maarbani scores after 2 minutes so the ground manager looks at clock and punches in try in the 38th minute, Butfield then coverts and it is recorded as the 36th minute etc etc.
Not available must be the most versatile and talented player that has every played RL - Plays for multiple teams in different comps as well as in multiple positions and scores tries and kicks goals for different teams as well including in the same game.

Are they related to other great player of the past A.N.Other ?

Footy Tragic

Juniors
Not available must be the most versatile and talented player that has every played RL - Plays for multiple teams in different comps as well as in multiple positions and scores tries and kicks goals for different teams as well including in the same game.

Are they related to other great player of the past A.N.Other ?
Not to mention their much less talented cousin who pops up everywhere - L R Out

Butts74

Juniors
That site is a joke they have the whole timeline wrong , with people scoring and stuff , no full team lists to make it harder. Goes to show that nswrl don’t give a rats about the lower grades.

The "not available's" for Moorebank were

10. Aidan Manowski - scored their only try
11. Matthew Knight
17. Adam Arkley
13. Josaiah Lealamisa

The "not available's" for St Marys were

5. David Fale
10. Quinn Ma'aelopa

rightleftin

Juniors
The "not available's" for Moorebank were

10. Aidan Manowski - scored their only try
11. Matthew Knight
17. Adam Arkley
13. Josaiah Lealamisa

The "not available's" for St Marys were

5. David Fale
10. Quinn Ma'aelopa
For Wenty vs Glebe, "not availables" were:

Wenty - 11 Rhys Armstrong 15 Joel Luani 19 Katoa Mairi
Glebe - 3 Devon Makaore Boyce 7 Maniah Rudolph 14 Isaac Longmuir

If Rudolph plays the full season with Glebe he could score 200 points and yet he the records will show he never played a game.

Do you reckon Roosters and St Marys will be fined by NSWRL for promoting the competitions by inserting the teams in the system many hours and even days before starting time ? Similarly. Brothers posting their team on FB days before the game.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
That site is a joke they have the whole timeline wrong , with people scoring and stuff , no full team lists to make it harder. Goes to show that nswrl don’t give a rats about the lower grades.
While I agree on the whole - some part of that responsibility falls on club staff and players as well. It's them who enter (or choose not to enter) the info.