What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Squad: Gains, Losses & Re-signings.

Smurf

Juniors
1. Tyrell Sloan
2. Matt Feagai
3. Moses Suli
4. Zac Lomax
5. Mikaele Ravalawa
6. Junior Amone
7. Jayden Sullivan
8. Francis Molo
9. Ben Hunt
10. Jack De Belin
11. Jaydn Su'a
12. Tariq Sims
13. Jack Bird

14. Moses Mbye
15. George Burgess
16. Josh McGuire
17. Billy Burns/Aaron Woods/Blake Lawrie/Tyrell Fuimaono

Apparently that side is the favourite for the spoon. Give me a f**king break.
Solid Team

BIG RIG

Juniors
I believe the top 17 team that Anthony Griffin will pick would be

1. Tyrell Sloan
2. Mathew Feagai
3. Zac Lomax
4. Moses Suli
5. Mikaele Ravalawa
6. Junior Amone
7. Ben Hunt ( C )
8. Francis Molo
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Jack De Belin
11. Jaydn Su’a
12. Tariq Sims
13. Jack Bird
BENCH
14. Moses Mbye
15. Josh McGuire
16. George Burgess
17. Aaron Woods

IMO that is a bloody handy looking team and the forward pack is an all representative pack both starting and bench

saints4ever

First Grade

1. Tyrell Sloan
2. Mathew Feagai
3. Zac Lomax
4. Moses Suli
5. Mikaele Ravalawa
6. Junior Amone
7. Ben Hunt ( C )
8. Francis Molo
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Jack De Belin
11. Jaydn Su’a
12. Tariq Sims
13. Jack Bird
BENCH
14. Moses Mbye
15. Josh McGuire
16. George Burgess
17. Aaron Woods

IMO that is a bloody handy looking team and the forward pack is an all representative pack both starting and bench
This is 100% the team Hook will pick once Moose is available

Belta

Juniors

Saw a fella that was a dead ringer, in full dragons training kit running up hills on his own in the back streets of Cringila this afternoon. Wouldn’t think it’d be M.Molo as surely they’d train as a team. Whoever he was he huge legs and looked unusually fit for a person of that stature. Hopefully Timmins can do some detours through Cringila on his way home from training.

thebigredv

First Grade
1. Tyrell Sloan
2. Matt Feagai
3. Moses Suli
4. Zac Lomax
5. Mikaele Ravalawa
6. Junior Amone
7. Jayden Sullivan
8. Francis Molo
9. Ben Hunt
10. Jack De Belin
11. Jaydn Su'a
12. Tariq Sims
13. Jack Bird

14. Moses Mbye
15. George Burgess
16. Josh McGuire
17. Billy Burns/Aaron Woods/Blake Lawrie/Tyrell Fuimaono

Apparently that side is the favourite for the spoon. Give me a f**king break.

I can't fault that team. Certainly has loads of potential, good balance of youth and experience and doesn't give a free ride to under performing players. I'm pretty certain the coach needs to make the call on moving Hunt to hooker. He's a top half back but McCulloch isn't effective there in the modern game. It does however mean a lot more defence for Ben which can't benefit his attacking game so not ideal which is why o think we had to do so much better at securing a quality hooker.

Great team, so much power. Will leave the opposition black and blue.

blacksafake

First Grade

1. Tyrell Sloan
2. Mathew Feagai
3. Zac Lomax
4. Moses Suli
5. Mikaele Ravalawa
6. Junior Amone
7. Ben Hunt ( C )
8. Francis Molo
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Jack De Belin
11. Jaydn Su’a
12. Tariq Sims
13. Jack Bird
BENCH
14. Moses Mbye
15. Josh McGuire
16. George Burgess
17. Aaron Woods

Pretty good side.
A couple of changes from me.
Woods to start, Jack to an edge with Sims to bench or even Burns on bench instead.
I think Sims is a middle bench at this point in time.
Either way isn’t it good to have options now.

SGMax

Juniors
I would start the season with Ramsey on the wing. I think he is faster and more elusive and has better footwork.
If he can bulk up a little, the spot could be his all year.

I would also start the season with JDB at lock but happy to see him at prop once injuries or suspensions hit.

Hunt is our best halfback and should not be moved to hooker unless we are down on troops.
Sullivan will have to bide his time and wait for opportunities.
Maybe he can start at 7 in 2023 once he has got a few more games in 2022 as backup.

Sims to get first crack at 2nd row. but needs to do more.
He did a year at prop a few years ago and looked much better when he moved to the back row.

Lots of good selection headaches.... the biggest will be around how to use Jack Bird.
Could be more if Moga, Kerr, J.Hunt and Fui play well enough to demand selection.

Crush

Coach
There is a lot of optimism in the forum which I like. However, I will say that besides maybe the cowboys, every clubs fans would be optimistic with their signings and club going into 2022.
Dogs have signed plenty plus Gus, Broncos will no doubt be a better team, Tigers have brought Tim Sheens back who may have an impact, Warriors have SJ back, Titans will be looking to build.

Anything could happen next year, more so than recent years.
Im predicting a tight competition with less blow outs and less gap between top and bottom.

SnowDragon

Juniors
There is a lot of optimism in the forum which I like. However, I will say that besides maybe the cowboys, every clubs fans would be optimistic with their signings and club going into 2022.
Dogs have signed plenty plus Gus, Broncos will no doubt be a better team, Tigers have brought Tim Sheens back who may have an impact, Warriors have SJ back, Titans will be looking to build.

Im predicting a tight competition with less blow outs and less gap between top and bottom.
I‘m just glad we have grounds to be hopeful, to feel like building and developing

Adolf_Spritzer

Juniors

The Knights will go backwards, we'll be fighting it out with the titans for that spot