What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Squad: Gains, Losses & Re-signings.

ChocOConnor

Juniors
Off topic warbling a game In 2013 what was the dragons management thinking in those years when we had Holbrook and Demetriou as assistants and let them go. I’m not saying they are it but surely they were better than hat we had in between 2013-2020. Tell me Sean O’Connor that moron had an input in the coaching. Is that bloke still in the gong or he has disappeared in the ocean

BIG RIG

Juniors
T&T contract seem to be a very good option for signing players these days. It's cheaper for the club and they can still play at NRL level if required.

I think that brings our total to 5 on T&T's for next year.
Who are the other 3 on T&T for next year
The only ones I have heard are Michael Molo and Jack A Williams

denis preston

First Grade
A step & offload as well as a good motor.Already looks better than some forwards we have had play NRL over the past decade. Couldn't gauge his size but looked big enough. Will at worst provide pressure to first graders from Ressies. Another moneyball production !

kit66

Bench

Not many props get MOM in grand finals but Molo's was well deserved. He was tireless, his defence in the middle was huge for the team and he just kept taking hit ups when others looked gassed. He lead the Devils pack all year and helped them to the gf and topped it off with the winning try.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Who are the other 3 on T&T for next year
The only ones I have heard are Michael Molo and Jack A Williams

Not all T&T contracts are for recruiting outside players.

From what I've been told our DS is different than what was believed. Possibly only 2 are signed there.
The other 3 are our juniors with Muhleisen, Coric and Sherab.
Very smart recruiting as T&T players can still play at all levels and, are, as far as I know, 1yr deals. This also gives flexibility, to add to the DS at any time with a view to promotion to the top squad in the future.

Trifili13

Juniors
Not all T&T contracts are for recruiting outside players.

From what I've been told our DS is different than what was believed. Possibly only 2 are signed there.
The other 3 are our juniors with Muhleisen, Coric and Sherab.
Very smart recruiting as T&T players can still play at all levels and, are, as far as I know, 1yr deals. This also gives flexibility, to add to the DS at any time with a view to promotion to the top squad in the future.
Does this mean we might have recruited some smart people to the club that know how to manage a salary cap?😁

boardlumps62

Juniors
You can watch a full replay on 9NOW if you're registered and if you can cop all the ads.
Yes I have 9Now but that is a funny story. I have Foxtel and had Free to Air Tv. So Grandfinal Day wasn't real interested but had a beer then thought yeah I'll watch it. However I forgot it was on Ch9 and the fact I lost all my Free to Air channels months ago. Usually only watch footy on Fox. Anyway realised it wasn't on Fox changed to Ch 9 no service. Ding shit how can I watch it. So went to phone tryit to work something out came across 9Now then figured I am could do this on Smart TV. Anyway that's how I got 9Now and watched about 20mins or less of the GF.
Thanks anyway sorry about the story but what else is there to talk about in offseason. Go the Dragons in 22.

Trifili13

Juniors
Yes I have 9Now but that is a funny story. I have Foxtel and had Free to Air Tv. So Grandfinal Day wasn't real interested but had a beer then thought yeah I'll watch it. However I forgot it was on Ch9 and the fact I lost all my Free to Air channels months ago. Usually only watch footy on Fox. Anyway realised it wasn't on Fox changed to Ch 9 no service. Ding shit how can I watch it. So went to phone tryit to work something out came across 9Now then figured I am could do this on Smart TV. Anyway that's how I got 9Now and watched about 20mins or less of the GF.
Thanks anyway sorry about the story but what else is there to talk about in offseason. Go the Dragons in 22.
So short story is that a "Smart TV" is wasted on you😂

slippery5

Juniors
A step & offload as well as a good motor.Already looks better than some forwards we have had play NRL over the past decade. Couldn't gauge his size but looked big enough. Will at worst provide pressure to first graders from Ressies. Another moneyball production !
The addition of Molo only means bad news for Lawrie, he is 100% faster in every phase of his game & can step at full speed, A somewhat smaller version of Hass. This could be our biggest surprise signature 2022.