What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Team

Jono078

Referee
Yep. I think it's too late for Mann to work on his footy brain. Just have to accept him for what he is.

Hopefully he surprises us all next year.

Yosh

Coach
Yep. I think it's too late for Mann to work on his footy brain. Just have to accept him for what he is.

Hopefully he surprises us all next year.

By entering a new realm of terribleness that surprises even us all?

ryan.a87

Juniors

“With the club's senior players are not due back at pre-season training until Wednesday after two months off, O'Brien has revealed he, Johns and coaching assistants Willie Peters and Blake Green have already met with key playmakers, Kalyn Ponga, Jayden Brailey, Jake Clifford and Kurt Mann to go over changes to the way the side will attack in 2023."

I sense a great disturbance in the force

Loose Cannon

Bench

“With the club's senior players are not due back at pre-season training until Wednesday after two months off, O'Brien has revealed he, Johns and coaching assistants Willie Peters and Blake Green have already met with key playmakers, Kalyn Ponga, Jayden Brailey, Jake Clifford and Kurt Mann to go over changes to the way the side will attack in 2023."

Guess they each got to invite 1 guest.

Yosh

Coach

I think it's a grammar thing:

Key playmakers; Kalyn Ponga, Jayden Brailey, Jake Clifford

AND (not included in that group of key playmakers but just joining the group) Kurt Mann.

Grammar is confusing but I think the way I understood it must be right....

In 2023?
Have I missed a year or are we skipping one?

Yosh

Coach
Just had a real random thought today that perhaps Joey will really help unleash our attack this year. An epiphany maybe? With Pearce gone, Clifford and Ponga to lead the attack around, and, with Joey's coaching... Do we suddenly modernize our attack in one off season and go on to kill it in 2022?

Just had a real random thought today that perhaps Joey will really help unleash our attack this year. An epiphany maybe? With Pearce gone, Clifford and Ponga to lead the attack around, and, with Joey's coaching... Do we suddenly modernize our attack in one off season and go on to kill it in 2022?
I'd like to see Brailey orchestra more and for attack to flow through him.

Knight76

Juniors

No!

Burwood

Bench
That’s good. You don’t want your playmakers getting the ball at first receiver these days. Hopefully this signals that we’ll be playing with a bit more width and not the forwards taking the first 4 hit ups every set.