What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Week 1 Finals Games (Non Parra)

Gazzamatta

Coach
Have a listen to Jason Demetrious Presser. Very impressive. This guy has sprinted out of Bennetts shadow. Loved his comment on the head slam and his cheeky response to potential suspensions from yesterdays game. We can only dream.
I guess coaching dosent really matter though.

Gazzamatta

Coach
What's the delivery fee on this? I refuse to pay more then $1.99 delivery fees and $1 tip max
Might struggle there mate. Its pretty obvious how you have become a powerful millionaire. That being the case though Im surprised you arent a bulk Costco shopper. Like I said. Burger Head is right next door.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Have a listen to Jason Demetrious Presser. Very impressive. This guy has sprinted out of Bennetts shadow. Loved his comment on the head slam and his cheeky response to potential suspensions from yesterdays game. We can only dream.
I judge all of my coaches on their press conferences as well.

Gronk

Staff member
What are you trying to say mate ?

King-Gutho94

Coach
I have found him a bit arrogant tbh at times.

Good on him for calling out JWH but there have been some moments this year that haven't impressed me with Demetriou.