What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023/24 Off Season

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Apparently the Storm have been shopping Papenhuysen around
You'd have to think that's sensible business...as much as they love Pap in Melbourne, they're going to be tying up a lot of salary cap on an injury-prone guy...and I have no doubt desperate teams like the Dogs, Tigers etc will jump on him in the hope he can somehow bandage himself together and play seasons through.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Dogs have announced Kurt Mann, Jake Turpin, Drew Hutchinson and Poasa Faamasuli

Michael Jennings is at the Chooks on a train and trial

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Matt Moylan off to Super League

Taukieaho failed his medical test with the Dogs so won’t be returning to the NRL next season

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Not necessarily
Needs an op then 7 months recovery. For a prop that time off might extend his career by another 12 months
Sounds like his ankle is buggered and needs plenty of work and rehab
Cheers that makes sense. If he can get it right he’s probably got another season or two in him but sounds like 2024 is a write-off.
damn ankles- hurt one of mine snowboarding in winter and it’s still bugging me, ultrasounds showed nothing wrong but its constantly sore and tender.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Benji Marshall going very hard at Jarome Luai, big decision for him going up because he will leave a lot of money on the table if he stays put

Latest posts