What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Crowd Watch

Harry O

Juniors
I dont think Penrith have played at Allianz yet.

New Stadium might lure some extra fans for the novelty to check out new stadium
Weighed up our options, either go watch Manly my team or Roosters game. So we've decided Dogs vs Parra game instead

Vibing

Juniors
Canberra atm

sunny
coolish , about 13c
light winds maybe knocking a degree or two off that

all in all
pretty ok

nko11

Juniors
convenient they announced just over 10k.

More like 8k but didn't want to be embarrassed by a 4 figure number.
CBus can be deceiving. Most members are on the Western side, so not usually on camera. Add to that, the stands actually have a decent rake to them, so even though the eastern stand looks sparse, would probably look halfway decent in a suburban ground hill like brookvale, probably the only negative of having a steep grandstand. Also gotta take into account the ground holds 27k. I'd call out an obvious fudge, but think it's pretty spot on (also taking into account what the storm and Dragons games looked like).

Anyway Canberra game tonight looks like it's got 2k max seats remaining. If ground capacity is still 25k, hopefully we'll see 23k+ if members show up.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
There has been a prang at the Glenloch Interchange in Canberra. I don't think we will get a full picture of the crowd until the second half...

Screenshot 2023-06-09 at 4.55.39 pm.png

Vibing

Juniors
Great crowd Canberra. Biggest Home and Away crowd in Canberra since round 26, 2003 and the 3rd biggest H&A crowd at Bruce since it's reconfiguration (the top 2 games both involved the Roosters as the away team)
V Melb in 2006 was slightly bigger at 21,255

put that game on 2 hrs later tonight , tomorrow or Sunday & we get 24,000 tho
so really

it aint apples V apples anyway

Latest posts