What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Depth Chart

Asi already out the door over there and is now an Eel.

Metcalf and the warriors banked on an early release/covid 2020-2021 ball. Not sure the more normal 2022 style suits him.
K nights snared some pommy Players . One looks set to go straight to fullback. Wheres Lochie fit in ? I reckon his chances are better with Sharks.

shaggs

Coach
Dylan Napa is without a club. Do you throw a minimum wage at him to add a bit of mongrel and short fuse?

Special K

Coach
I wouldn't go near Napa personally. Penalty merchant, always the victim and has never really grown up. His first game in ESL he got sent off and suspended for 4 games. Fitz has spent a lot of time with him but he does not strike me as a Fitz guy.

I'd love Taupau. Vet, has younger brother at the club and still produces decent stats. Five clubs are interested in him. Surely if you bashed his ear down and started paying him the TT 1k a week in good faith we would get the best deal done, it would get his attention as he wouldn't have been paid since November.

Chimp

Bench
Tapau is a no from me - zero impact nowadays. Another one who’s really suffered as the game has sped up under V’landysball…. We need a forward who’s a different shape to the rest of our guys - we need a giant.

sladden road

Juniors
Tapau is a no from me - zero impact nowadays. Another one who’s really suffered as the game has sped up under V’landysball…. We need a forward who’s a different shape to the rest of our guys - we need a giant.
Yeah..I agree. Need all legs, elbows and arms.
Klem would have Ben good but he decided on mediocrity and coin over greatness.

speaks volumes

carinashark

First Grade
Herbie Farnworth looks to be available in the future. I like the idea of an Englishman in the side during SSO.

Chimp

Bench
If we’re going Englishmen, Welsby should be number 1 target, also couple of young middle forwards Matty Lees and Morgan Knowles would be very good additions. They’re not massive, so are a bit of a much of muchness, but are both in the Finucane type basket as absolute grafters with super aggressive line speed - they’d go well in V’landysball

Herbie Farnworth looks to be available in the future. I like the idea of an Englishman in the side during SSO.
So Herbie is predominantly a centre.
He would be there, in reserves, waiting for Jessie and/or Sifa, to get the call up?
I straight away got that song by Banamarama in my head:
Robert De Niro's waiting, talking Italian..

carinashark

First Grade
I would like to see Dykes at 6 or 7 from the get go. Give Niko time off early in the season, it’s a long season and there is SSO. Sifa to full back, come on I know you want to.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I’d personally put trindall in at 9, BB bench prop and move Nikky to the wing put Ronny on bench and start OK at 7