What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 FW1 Fri - Brisbane 26-0 Melbourne @ Suncorp

Finals Week 1: Brisbane v Melbourne

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Belza

Juniors
Is Hughes playing? Big factor here. The chokehold the Storm have over the broncos is like no other I’ve seen.
Winner here is basically a free ticket to the GF as they get a home prelim v (likely) warriors, knights or raider.

despite all the evidence I’m going Brisbane by 8
Another good record the Storm have is the Rabbits have never beaten Melbourne in Melbourne.

Belza

Juniors
I am genuinely interested to see how we go against the Scum with our current full compliment all staying on field for 80 minutes. When we played in the regular season the first time, Reynolds went off at the 15th minute and didn't come back. The Scum got ridden hard by the refs that night as well with 2 Broncos sin bins.

All we need is the refs to give us a fair go, and even half properly police the ruck. If that actually happens for once, I think we have too much speed and flair for them.
Storm to beat the Broncos SCUM

gerg

Juniors
Same. Watching the Broncs during the year convinced me that Kevvy and Carty have done a brilliant job in bringing this team together.

It's going to be a demolition job on the Storm by the Broncos who haven't convinced me that they are up there with the best...unless Papschmear turns up and flips this result on his own.

Either Broncos by 32-18 or Storm by 24-16.

Haha. More splinters than a season of TMNT.

gerg

Juniors
It wouldn’t be a Storm finals game without NAS putting some knees into Reynolds back and destroying any chance the Broncos have.

This Year?

Immortal
I'm almost tempted to watch this on 9. Cam, Billy, Fatty, Locky and Wally would make the circle jerk quite funny while Gal, Gus, Freddy, Joey and JT just add cliches.
I don't think I could deal with the block ads or come back to live play missing a restart.

Someguy

First Grade
Storm bench carrying papenhuzen and garlick is pretty light on. If they lose a forward early it will make a pretty easy grind for Brisbane

I'm almost tempted to watch this on 9. Cam, Billy, Fatty, Locky and Wally would make the circle jerk quite funny while Gal, Gus, Freddy, Joey and JT just add cliches.
I don't think I could deal with the block ads or come back to live play missing a restart.

Let alone the game being reduced to a box in the corner so they can run an add on 70%+ of the screen due to no stoppages during an extended period of play so they can cut to a commercial break, or worse on air "cross promotion" advertising from the commentary team mid-call :eek:

Let alone the game being reduced to a box in the corner so they can run an add on 70%+ of the screen due to no stoppages during an extended period of play so they can cut to a commercial break, or worse on air "cross promotion" advertising from the commentary team mid-call :eek:

Aren’t you excited about the bathroom “reveals” on the Block? I heard a rumour there will be taps and a bathtub.

GongPanther

Referee
This is why I record the Nein broadcast.

Latest posts