What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 FW1 Fri - Brisbane 26-0 Melbourne @ Suncorp

Finals Week 1: Brisbane v Melbourne

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
I want to know where the reports of a compound fracture came from

I am no doctor but it's pretty straight forward, it either pierced the flesh or it didn't

some11

Referee
Cobbo is Latrell like in his lack of attention to detail. He's a physical monster who can't catch a high ball cleanly and his moving off the mark playing the ball cost momentum.
Big kid from the country, he's got nowhere near the ego or the aggro of mitchell though.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Things are looking....Well better than expected for Paps. Definitely not a compound fracture, so depending on the severity of the break, he should be back by Round 4 or 5 at the latest.

He picked a good time to snap it at least.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
so are the tigers
Someone is 2-0

corvette deal with it GIF

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Just got home and watched the full replay. We weren't crisp in attack so we have plenty to work on, wet weather makes us more error prone too.

NAS playing tunnel ball and not being pulled up is hilarious given that Walsh was pinged twice. Also hilarious was how offside Harry Grant (was so far off the line he was basically in my bedroom) and Nick Meaney were when Cobbo scored.

Reynolds was incredible.

soc123_au

Staff member
Just got home and watched the full replay. We weren't crisp in attack so we have plenty to work on, wet weather makes us more error prone too.

NAS playing tunnel ball and not being pulled up is hilarious given that Walsh was pinged twice. Also hilarious was how offside Harry Grant (was so far off the line he was basically in my bedroom) and Nick Meaney were when Cobbo scored.

Reynolds was incredible.
I hope Harry performed better in your room than onfield. Kind of explains his game though, hard to shine when being ploughed.

Reynolds was pretty great. That drop out was elite.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee

For the Joe Dirt fans.

Bazal

Post Whore
IBM has the ego and personality of a country dude who walks into a pub and punches the biggest most psycho bloke there for absolutely no reason.

But in reality he's the kinda dude who gets a raging four hour erection after that bloke beats him to an absolute pulp in about 14 seconds and then pisses on him for good measure

Latest posts