What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 FW1 Sat - Penrith 32-6 Warriors @ BlueBet

Finals Week 1: Penrith v Warriors

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Warriors

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grapple

Bench
I was at that game and even near the corner where Witty scored. Still not sure if he's a moron or just had the balls to not put it down right away.

Good times at the graveyard, but will never forget how quiet Melbourne crowds were back then for such an exciting team. A strange atmosphere. Almost as if they knew they had too much value and talent for the money spent.

Head says Panthers. Heart says Warriors.

Just f**k it! Draw after golden point and the match being decided by three rounds of rock, paper, scissors.

Exsilium

First Grade
Good to see a lot of NZ Jerseys around the greater west.

Bottle shops and butchers are experiencing record sales from what I can see.

Vic Mackey

Referee
2nd finals game in 11 years and lose both your halves, horrible for NZ. Would love to see them stay competitive but really they should just hope for no more injuries and get ready for the Knights next week.

Exsilium

First Grade
2nd finals game in 11 years and lose both your halves, horrible for NZ. Would love to see them stay competitive but really they should just hope for no more injuries and get ready for the Knights next week.

I think they will love to win this game but they'd be focusing on next week. Get the nerves out of the system, win or lose, they'll be much better next week.

I still think could upset us. We do have a bad game in us but we're well conditioned to finals football at the moment. I just hope its not another 26-0 type game.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
It's Shaun Johnsons birthday today, hopefully we give him the gift of a win to get an extra week to heal his niggly leg!

Latest posts