What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 26-24 Brisbane @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Brisbane

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 62 72.9%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 23 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
@SLRBRONCOS

Sorry you had to see that live.

Too good a bloke to see that happen.
Absolutely brutal. Congratulations, can't keep the champions down this year.

It's not as bad as 2020, it's not as bad at 2020. It's NOT AS BAD AS 2020.
stewie-family-guy.gif

What a shock I was saying my speech at my daughters wedding at that it was 24-8, I thought it was all over, I finished dancing with my daughter and the next thing my brother told me that Penrith won…I thought it was all over.Congratulations
Penrith you truly are a championship.
I hope it went well for the bride and groom. Never been to a Greek wedding, only Italian and Macedonian.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Gotta give credit where it's due, that last try from Cleary was brilliant. He is definitely a cool and collected player. We did it to ourselves, game should have been over when we were up by 16 and Luai went off.

Shattering to deal with now, but the horizon is looking beautiful for the Broncos. Enjoy the win Pennies, that is a classy team.

Dogs Of War

Coach
What a load of shit. He has been a captain for years. He should know better, then again he does have a post malone tatt on his thigh.

There we have it, that’s why NC is the best in the game. Congrats Penrith on another stellar year.
Clearys performance tonight was on par with Andrews John’s best. Honestly at his age I think we are watching the next immortal.