What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 26-24 Brisbane @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Brisbane

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 62 72.9%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 23 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

some11

Referee
Gotta give credit where it's due, that last try from Cleary was brilliant. He is definitely a cool and collected player. We did it to ourselves, game should have been over when we were up by 16 and Luai went off.

Shattering to deal with now, but the horizon is looking beautiful for the Broncos. Enjoy the win Pennies, that is a classy team.
Bugger off. I blame you.

Pneuma

First Grade
Poor form, regardless of how much you try to defend it.
Well you’d know mate. We all know how easy it is to get up and make a speech after a game like that played at that level. We’d be bloody perfect wouldn’t we?

gUt

Coach
Man of the match was the ref. He allowed the game to breathe. Bugger all penalties or 6 agains. Outstanding effort Mr Gee.
I watched Broncos GF wins on Kayo this week, watching Greg McCallum's reffing style reminded me of Gee tonight. Get out of the way and let the game go etc. All games should be reffed this way

Pneuma

First Grade
I watched Broncos GF wins on Kayo this week, watching Greg McCallum's reffing style reminded me of Gee tonight. Get out of the way and let the game go etc. All games should be reffed this way
100%

AdelaideSharky

Juniors
Haven’t spent much time on LU lately. (Which has been good for perspective - no LU smug to put up with).

Just dropped in to say….

EAD Broncos. You soulless f**king News limited filth.

Gratz panthers. Absolutely f**king cracking game.
Think we've found GROTD's burner account.

soc123_au

Staff member
Gotta give credit where it's due, that last try from Cleary was brilliant. He is definitely a cool and collected player. We did it to ourselves, game should have been over when we were up by 16 and Luai went off.

Shattering to deal with now, but the horizon is looking beautiful for the Broncos. Enjoy the win Pennies, that is a classy team.
Hold your head up mate, that was a cracking game. Next year will be fun.