What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 26-24 Brisbane @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Brisbane

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 62 72.9%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 23 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grapple

Bench
It’s a constant struggle. Throw young children into the mix and late NRL/Origin games become an endurance test. Many are the times I have woken on Saturday or Sunday morning at the crack of dawn to screeching children wondering why I stayed up late watching a scoreless second half between two garbage teams I despise.

You're a better man than I, Alan.

Pantherjim.

Referee
jesus you are a serious merkin aren't you

wtf does the media's portrayal of any player have to do with the players? We all know those merkins beat thing up and twist them for their own purposes. This is what's happened here. You've bought into it like a sucker.

I don't believe Luai is the caricature the media has made him out to be. I don't believe any player is. RL media are filthy lying scummerkins. So why do you choose to get up in arms about a totally normal and harmless interaction between two young men?

1) Because it's your enemy player this week - fine.
2) Because you've been sucked into the Lovejoyesque theatre of it all - lol.
Childish banter.

Threat lol

You seem upset.

Soz fellas. Was on the piss last night.