What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 26-24 Brisbane @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Brisbane

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 62 72.9%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 23 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Panther Mike

Juniors
I’ve had it in for the Broncos since 1991 when they beat us in the Lotto Challenge final or whatever the pre season cup was called (I was only a little kid then).

Panthers won the GF in ‘91 but imploded after that for a variety of reasons while Broncos went from strength to strength and won comp after comp.

Ever since then I’ve had it in for the Ponies and all their shiny toys and privileges.

I’d love to beat them in a GF to secure a historic three-peat but a loss sure would sting badly. Similar to how 2003 would have had we lost to Freddy’s Rorters but fortunately the good guys in black won that year and hopefully will again on Sunday.

Aragorn

First Grade
I feel dirty saying this, but I want the broncos to win. They are the underdogs, and I always root for the underdog

sup42

Juniors
The Ref will kill the Broncos and they will come to know the Warriors pain.

The officials will make Brisbane look ordinary as they get zero parity in the ruck and the Panthers look like a much faster fitter side, and people will say the Broncos played their GF last week.

And I am gonna laugh the whole time, can't stand either mob but it is time someone else shared our righteous anger.