What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Grand Final Panthers vs Broncos

Panther Pete

Juniors
He is totally QLD biased and can't have an objective conversation. Meathead, dumb as dog shit.
Tallis and Crawley were back into bagging Penrith again last night on NRL360.... illegal tactics, Luai, we are arrogant etc. At least Dave Riccio gave some balance to say he was at Panthers training that day and all the players were very respectful. My wife asked me last night why I watch the show because all they ever seem to do is bag Penrith each night.

Bred not Bought

Juniors
Tallis and Crawley were back into bagging Penrith again last night on NRL360.... illegal tactics, Luai, we are arrogant etc. At least Dave Riccio gave some balance to say he was at Panthers training that day and all the players were very respectful. My wife asked me last night why I watch the show because all they ever seem to do is bag Penrith each night.

I gave up that rubbish years ago. I soon worked out the agendas and hypocrisy each panelist had.
Done to drive up website clicks, cause trouble and settle scores.
I thought to myself, I don't like these people why should I seek their biased (and in tallis's case stupid) opinions. They rarely come up with a fair or valid points. There is better content elsewhere. Content I don't have to pay for.
I have been happy for it ever since.

Pomoz

Bench
What we must remember is Newscorp are the majority shareholder in the Broncos. In other words, Fox Sports is the main owner of the Broncos. They will continue to rubbish the Panthers as long as it suits them. Arrogant, cheating, the poor Broncos have injuries, Luai is leaving blah, blah fookng blah.

Newscorp is an organisation found guilty in a court of law of hacking celebrities phones to publish stories about them. As a result of their illegal behaviour, the UK News of the World, a paper with a 68 year history, had to close. Whether you like the paper or not, 68 years of history was wiped because of the corruption of those running it.

Newscorp agreed to pay $1.2 billion to another company for knowingly publishing false information doing the US election. Let that sink in. $1.2 billion. They would rather pay that money than go to court and let all the evidence come out and their behaviour be exposed.

Climate experts are now saying Newscorp have knowingly supported climate denial, helping contribute to the delays in action to protect the planet and as a result contributing to untold climate damage. Rupert Murdoch was described as "“one of the most destructive forces in modern history when it comes to climate action”. A lovely man.

In my opinion, Newscorp are ruthless and have no moral compass to speak of. They would gladly crap all over the Panthers and watch it destroyed and laugh while it happened.

soc123_au

Staff member

Goonji

Juniors
What we must remember is Newscorp are the majority shareholder in the Broncos. In other words, Fox Sports is the main owner of the Broncos. They will continue to rubbish the Panthers as long as it suits them. Arrogant, cheating, the poor Broncos have injuries, Luai is leaving blah, blah fookng blah.

Newscorp is an organisation found guilty in a court of law of hacking celebrities phones to publish stories about them. As a result of their illegal behaviour, the UK News of the World, a paper with a 68 year history, had to close. Whether you like the paper or not, 68 years of history was wiped because of the corruption of those running it.

Newscorp agreed to pay $1.2 billion to another company for knowingly publishing false information doing the US election. Let that sink in. $1.2 billion. They would rather pay that money than go to court and let all the evidence come out and their behaviour be exposed.

Climate experts are now saying Newscorp have knowingly supported climate denial, helping contribute to the delays in action to protect the planet and as a result contributing to untold climate damage. Rupert Murdoch was described as "“one of the most destructive forces in modern history when it comes to climate action”. A lovely man.

In my opinion, Newscorp are ruthless and have no moral compass to speak of. They would gladly crap all over the Panthers and watch it destroyed and laugh while it happened.

Let's not forget that Malcolm Turnbull described Murdoch as " Australia's deadliest export". And whether you intend to vote yes or no, Sky News has dedicated a channel to spreading fear and lies against the Voice.

Murdoch is now an American citizen and should not be interfering in Australian politics or social justice issues.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Sorry I've not been around this week. Been a bit pre occupied. DIL gave birth to a boy early hours of moday morning. So I am a Granny for the 4th time.

Huge, huge game this weekend. Penrith's biggest test for a long time. Nervous......you bettcha,,,,,,,won't be an easy game to win.

Love to see Penrith Hunt and create history.

Sorry I've not been around this week. Been a bit pre occupied. DIL gave birth to a boy early hours of moday morning. So I am a Granny for the 4th time.

Huge, huge game this weekend. Penrith's biggest test for a long time. Nervous......you bettcha,,,,,,,won't be an easy game to win.

Love to see Penrith Hunt and create history.
I assume they are waiting till after the game to give him a name; with the view to naming him after the CC Medalist. I can see the conversations in 10 years time; ‘is Sunia a family name?’

Congratulations to you and your growing family.

Latest posts