What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Grand Final Panthers vs Broncos

snickers007

Juniors
Alright team, I'm about to go radio silence to focus on them game.

Got some homemade pizzas cooking outside, Miss 4 is in the bath and having an early bedtime, and I've got a bottle of 25 years age single malt to sip on.

Thanks for another ripper season here on Panther LU, wouldn't want to do it with any others.❤️

Let's enjoy the game, and whip the donkeys.
Back to back to back. #HuntingHistory

Black Diamond

Juniors
Alright team, I'm about to go radio silence to focus on them game.

Got some homemade pizzas cooking outside, Miss 4 is in the bath and having an early bedtime, and I've got a bottle of 25 years age single malt to sip on.

Thanks for another ripper season here on Panther LU, wouldn't want to do it with any others.❤️

Let's enjoy the game, and whip the donkeys.
Back to back to back. #HuntingHistory
See you on the other side

Hooked

Juniors
We have been all over them and we are only up by 2. Only 60% completions for them too. They would be ecstatic to be only 2 behind. Some of our last tackle options have been poor.
We need a massive 2nd half. We can't grind this one out.

The Realist

Juniors
I really like Tago, but he has been a bit of a horror show. Ruined 2 half chances and gave away the penalty that led to the Broncos try.

With the way we have been belting the Broncos we should be 20-0 up.

Even more worrisome is that Cleary and the team generally look disorganised out there.