What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Injury and Suspension Updates

roboshark

Coach
The NRL these days is an absolute rort. No wonder people are over it. Gotta keep penrith happy
It's beyond a joke

shadowboxer

First Grade
I thought it was my covid fog - but no it’s real. Coach Cleary aka the fonz clicked his fingers and magic appears

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I would consider fighting it but doesn’t seem to be much point. I’d rather lose Dale for 2-3 weeks than 4-5 especially when we’re in a top 4 battle

NRL can get f**ked what a joke

Soon as cleary carried on about it i knew he'd be charged. Yet the referee and bunker saw nothing wrong with it. And they wonder why the fans blow up.

Frenzy.

Immortal
There was nothing wrong till Crichton, through the Penrith club, faked concussion. Then the NRL knee jerk.

Frenzy.

Immortal
This week. The answer is this week, NAS has been cited for raising the forearm while in possession.

Would be easier for the NRL to just decapitate all the players. Then there'd be no head contact, no HIAs, no threat of being sued for a player getting CTE.

Quigs

Immortal
Poor Pong, he never really got over the rag dolling the mighty Chadley inflicted upon his frail frame.

(no not good so many head knocks)

Latest posts