What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Injury and Suspension Updates

carinashark

First Grade
It’s the game. It’s much more intense, you need a bigger squad just to keep up with the injuries and suspensions.

Would of thought we might have been going for a prop before deadline.
You know Robo I’d much rather further develop Coulquhoun than do that. Keep the paths open for these kids and they will repay the faith in bucket loads.

I was really impressed with his debut and I’d love to see him get more games with these last 5 games. Kids a big talent.

roboshark

Coach
You know Robo I’d much rather further develop Coulquhoun than do that. Keep the paths open for these kids and they will repay the faith in bucket loads.

I was really impressed with his debut and I’d love to see him get more games with these last 5 games. Kids a big talent.
Yeah good point mate. Would be good to see him get a run this week

carinashark

First Grade

There are some diamonds in that Newtown side.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Heard nothing more about those injuries but the reporting on injuries these days is so bad, sometimes you don't hear about it until an hour before kick off!

Dale's injury is rib cartilage I believe which can be managed - bloody painful but will probably needle up and come off early if we are up by 20 or more in the second half.

Not sure if Ronnie's was just a cork or if he has had to go for scans - we'll have to wait and see.

Latest posts