What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Injury and Suspension Updates

shadowboxer

First Grade
Shows how massive that loss was on the weekend
Massive yeah maybe. But totally highlighted deficiencies within the squad.
So much that they are cannon fodder really. Best they can hope is to slip into the 8.
Tony is a example of that - great clubman - both here and particularly at the jets , seems to be a top bloke, but if he takes the coin and heads to Rugby - I would be pleased for him and in the long run, us.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Bradbury is barely doing enough to be picked in the flegg side each week
I've watched him live in the last two Flegg games and he's been awesome. Not sure what game you are watching mate.
I only saw the flegg game vs the dogs and thought he looked good. Trials he looked unfit as f**k.
Totally agree - he was very good. Not saying he is the best in the team, but he's not been horrible that's for sure.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Sharks prop Braden Hamlin-Uele will miss the next month of the Telstra Premiership after scans confirmed he suffered a medial ligament injury in Thursday night's win over the Cowboys.

Cowboys back-rower Jeremiah Nanai accept a four-match ban for the incident in the second half with Hamlin-Uele set to miss the same amount of time to rehabilate the injury.

In better news, Sharks back-rower Briton Nikora has been cleared of any serious knee damage and is set to be available for Round 10 selection.

NRL.com

Inferno

Coach
Good news about Nikora but frustrating for BHU because the Cows game was his best and he usually takes at least 2 or 3 games to hit his straps after returning from injury. On the bright side we get Dale back and it provides more opportunities to Tall Tom and JC.

bluefox68

Staff member
Straight from the horse’s mouth - Toby Rudolf - he still has 8 weeks before his toe is healed!