What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

Saint Doc

Coach
Mmmm, its an improvement. Sponsor ruins it tho.
Collar looks the same as the one on my john sattler jersey from this year, not great but better than a tee neck.
Chevrons to the shoulders and a nice dark green, hopefully they sell them for that 100 dollar range they were talking about.

pre sale on savvysupporter- men’s $109.95, women’s and kids jerseys $99.95.

An improvement on $160 although I think I’d rather pay $160 and not have such a ridiculous collar

Saint Doc

Coach
It’s the same collar template as Dragons 2021 heritage jersey…even on this guy with the worlds biggest neck, the collar still looks out of place.

1697027937947.jpeg

yakstorm

First Grade
Only a minor change, but the Kiwi Ferns now have Ferns on their sleeves.

PS4Y6ANCOJECHMCQGUWOVIWBDU.jpg

Nuke

Staff member
I'm loving the return of the double gold lines down the sides of the Australian shorts. They should never have changed.

yakstorm

First Grade
I'm loving the return of the double gold lines down the sides of the Australian shorts. They should never have changed.
Classic have certainly gotten a lot of little things right that Canterbury just removed or ruined over the years.

Hopefully they can bring back names on the back of the Kangaroos kits, like they had in the late 90s & early 00s. They're already going to the effort of stitching each player's Kangaroos number of the front, it's pretty easy to heat press on a player's surname on the back.