What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 off season

Jono078

Referee
Michael Monaghan wow. I always thought he was a very under rated player. Hope he turns out to be a good coach.

Not sure what the head of pathways role is but it's fair to say Michael Dobson has no experience in this department? The guys was coming up as a coach. So how does head of pathways differ?

Yosh

Coach
Just got my membership letter asking for renewal. This year you get a fridge magnet, a hat and a MICROFIBRE CLEANING CLOTH. That’s gotta be a first 🤦🏽‍♂️
No mention of any Knights' wins included with the membership?

Zoidberg

First Grade
No worth a whole new thread…..but knights are getting the bye during magic round this year due to low fan engagement in brisbane

big lols
Holy shit. That just f**king rude. You’d think Donkeys would have the bye that round.
Just got my membership letter asking for renewal. This year you get a fridge magnet, a hat and a MICROFIBRE CLEANING CLOTH. That’s gotta be a first 🤦🏽‍♂️
I actually have an acrylic display case on order so I need a microfibre cleaning cloth…just hope it’s a decent sized one.

Jono078

Referee
Hope the team and club take it as disrespect and prove they left out an exciting team after we're sitting in the top 8.

LOL jks we'll probably justify their decision when we're sitting in the bottom 2.

PhilGould

Bench
Opening the season against the Warriors at Mt Smart in the Friday 6pm game according to Sydney Morning Herald.

Jono078

Referee
The only thing we had going for us was the NRL trying to make Ponga the poster boy but then he went and shared a strawberry shake with Kurt Mann in the bathroom.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
TBH it’s probably one of the better first round draws we could have hoped for. The warriors aren’t typically fast starters and have a new coach and a lot of squad turnover and we’ll be underdogs to start with so less pressure on us. The time slot isn’t ideal for fan viewing but I have a feeling we’ll be Friday night 6pm regulars in 2023 anyway.

As we all learned this year, playing well in round 1 doesn’t mean anything really but it’d be nice to get a win on the board to kick things off.