What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 PF Sat - Brisbane 42-12 Warriors @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Brisbane v Warriors

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Warriors

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheDMC

Bench
Broncos have the better players, are in fine form with great attack and solid defense, and playing at the Suncorp cauldron.

Warriors by 4.

This Year?

Immortal
I can imagine how nervous and excited Broncos fans are leading into this game. It's been a while since they've been this far into a finals series and not a single Sims to spoil the party.

blaza88z

Coach
I can tell you guys one thing, exclusively. The NRL won't need to give tickets out for free to fill this stadium.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I can tell you guys one thing, exclusively. The NRL won't need to give tickets out for free to fill this stadium.
You're quite right. Ticketed members had it down to single seats by 11:30am Monday. Another batch was released at 1pm which lasted about an hour. The remaining single seats were done for by 10:10am Tuesday.

blaza88z

Coach
You're quite right. Ticketed members had it down to single seats by 11:30am Monday. Another batch was released at 1pm which lasted about an hour. The remaining single seats were done for by 10:10am Tuesday.

People were making phony accounts on BHQ to try and get their hands on the codes.

shiznit

Coach
Says everything about NZ at the moment when I score a All Blacks World Cup jersey free through an Uber promotion and I give it to my old man who’s a old school rugby guy… and he asked if they had the option of swapping it for the Wahs… lol

I said to him… if they did he wouldn’t be getting a jersey… lol

Latest posts