What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 PF Sat - Brisbane 42-12 Warriors @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Brisbane v Warriors

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Warriors

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alan Johnson

Juniors
Thought it was a reasonable scoreline all things considered. Could have got real ugly in the first half and but to the Warriors’ credit they hung in. Like someone said above, we’re a handful of star players away from having a proper shake at the premiership but f**k knows where those star players are coming from. It goes to show, though, what a team of modestly talented players can do with a good coach and some discipline.

Canard

Immortal
My begrudging respect for the NRL has grown into fanboy level of admiration.

They just don't give a f**k about any display of bias or favouritism. It's pure Thugg Life.

Annesley should turn up to the presser tomorrow with sunnies on, and Winnie Blue hanging off his lips.

The crazy thing is that Brisbane and Penrith are easily the best two teams, and would win there respective matches handily without any leg ups needed.

Canard

Immortal
The worst thing about 2023, is that I hate the Panfers that much, that I'll be actively cheering the Broncos on Sunday.

I feel sick for even typing that.

Canard

Immortal
Look even the camera operators are in on it. You can never see where the roosters decisive line is. If you get off on watching the Broncos get shafted you're gonna have a good time
Even in one of their best wins in 2 decades, Broncos fans can still find a reason to sook.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
There's not a Broncos fan on here that didn't want that forward pass called.
We didn't need the help ffs.
That said we have copped more than our fair share of poor officiating.
The warriors are my second team if you believe that. But yelling out up the wahs during the minutes silence was just shithouse. What makes it even worse is I knew it was going to happen