What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 PF Sat - Brisbane 42-12 Warriors @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Brisbane v Warriors

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Warriors

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And Cooper Donkey backs it up with Kevolution.

You diss the Kevolution and it’s going to be game…blouses.

images

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Broncos. One of the best teams all year and deserving of a finals berth, no doubt

Proud of my warriors. I have said at numerous times that I wasn’t so hung up on the results. I just wanted them to play a brand of football that was truly competitive and worthy of our support. They’ve done that.

bedlam breakout

Juniors
best team won - the forward passes knocked the stuffing out of the warriors at a crucial part of the game though- warriors are 3 or 4 world class players short of matching the big guns at present and SJ wont last much longer

some11

Referee
Got to sit next to some lovely warriors fans. It felt like a warriors home game in the first half.

Kinda feel like if Pompey could kick some conversions and the forward passes were pulled up we get a decent 2nd half. I don't think that deserved to be a 30pt margin.

shear_joy9

Coach
So tough for the warriors without Metcalf, he was looking damn good. Makes it even tougher when his replacement TMM offers nothing and CNK isn’t a playmaker.

Berry and Pompey are one of the worst centre pairings in the comp but with Roger or CNK taking one of their spots that should help

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
best team won - the forward passes knocked the stuffing out of the warriors at a crucial part of the game though- warriors are 3 or 4 world class players short of matching the big guns at present and SJ wont last much longer

The troubling thing is while there are a lot of good signs, this was probably it for SJ. All the growth and good culture kinda means nothing without a quality half.