What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R11 Sat - Canberra 26-18 Parramatta @ GIO

Round 11: Canberra v Parramatta

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
These close losses are starting to get annoying.

We win that with Moses IMO, penalty count or no. Just gave up so much territory with kicks even before the penalty count
Unforced errors and Guffo's positional play killed Parra. Still, plenty of time to get it right.

nick87

Coach
imagine thinking a team with Bailey Simmonsen could win a football game
Couldnt be me

Ricky's sick maine takes the points over balding trash

BadnMean

Juniors
These close losses are starting to get annoying.

We win that with Moses IMO, penalty count or no. Just gave up so much territory with kicks even before the penalty count

Pretty much any half would have been a step up from Brad Arthur just plonking his kid in there at #7 like a Dad at a City & Suburban cricket team short a couple of players.

Bazal

Post Whore
Pretty much any half would have been a step up from Brad Arthur just plonking his kid in there at #7 like a Dad at a City & Suburban cricket team short a couple of players.

Meh. JA goes fine for a 20 year old. He just doesn't have the long kicking game.

Also how dare you besmirch City Suburban cricket, I can stand at long on with a stubby rather than being fined for drinking before the end of the game even when we're batting last and I'm already out skying an off spinner to point