What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R13 Fri - Parramatta 24-16 North Qld @ CommBank

Round 13: Parramatta v North Qld

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SDM

First Grade
Quality 40 minutes of watching a reserve grade ref let reserve graders lie all over the ruck.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think we would start that Morgan Harper swap deal again. He would look awesome in a parra kit...
Twitch Middle Finger GIF

Here’s a little song I wrote after 4 shots of vodka:

“Ohhhh I hate Parra! I hate Parra! I hate Parra

And I hope they stay premiership-less for at least another 37 f*cking years!

So many merkins here in the North West of Sydney wearing blue and gold jerseys, even though on the other side of Old Windsor Road it’s all Penrith feeder clubs!

Yes, I hate Parra! I hate Parra! I hate Parra! It’s such a f*cking hole!

I was in Cairns less than a year ago for a well deserved holiday, and it’s a paradise by comparison! they have, sun, beaches, a Great Barrier Reef, snorkelling, helicopter flights, French restaurants etc

And that’s another reason why I hope North Queensland hand their arses to them tonight!

I hate Parra! I hate Parra! I hate Parra etc etc..”

You know what places are even better than Cairns (and Queensland overall)? Western Australia and Maldives.

I reckon all you NSW people should go there and drive up their property prices.

Bazal

Post Whore
Brendan Hands is literally Daniel Irvine reborn so it's a concern how much quicker he looks at everything than Ol' Man Hodgo