What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R15 Sat - Brisbane 24-20 Newcastle @ Suncorp

Round 15: Brisbane v Newcastle

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no name

Coach
In a positive for non Broncos supporters, hopefully Kevvy keeps the Bronx best hooker in reserve grade because they won.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Very happy with that win. We didn't turn up, and the Knights did - credit to them, all they needed was a good goal kicker and maybe the scoreboard pressure would have been too much. We didn't panic like we did against the Raiders.

MRN

Juniors
In a positive for non Broncos supporters, hopefully Kevvy keeps the Bronx best hooker in reserve grade because they won.
If Smoothy retains his spot.... Man I'll track Kevvie down and bust my foot in his arse. It's deadset the one position on the park he seems to have no mind for at times. Ironic when both his brothers played there.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
If Smoothy retains his spot.... Man I'll track Kevvie down and bust my foot in his arse. It's deadset the one position on the park he seems to have no mind for at times. Ironic when both his brothers played there.
Smoothy's ruck speed was actually decent and he has that over Paix. Just had an adrenalin rush with that kick and a dodgey pass that Walsh hung onto.

Kev's bench rotation was more cooked than him at Alhambra lounge in the 1990s.

Vee

First Grade
Smoothy's ruck speed was actually decent and he has that over Paix. Just had an adrenalin rush with that kick and a dodgey pass that Walsh hung onto.

Kev's bench rotation was more cooked than him at Alhambra lounge in the 1990s.
Couldn't work out who 21 was, mariner was all I could find and I thought it wasn't him. Saw Blake Mozer v the Pride at Tully a few weeks ago, looks a cut above, is he injured?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
AcidicUnimportantGull-size_restricted.gif

Out of jail, bitches

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Couldn't work out who 21 was, mariner was all I could find and I thought it wasn't him. Saw Blake Mozer v the Pride at Tully a few weeks ago, looks a cut above, is he injured?
Blake Mozer is definitely the cut above. I think they are just letting him do his thing and want him to gain quite a few kgs, prob won't get a run until next year.

Woody90

Juniors
Knights are going to lose it on goal kicking.

That’s 4 now this season. Penrith, Cowboys, Manly + this one.

Very frustrating because I think we’d be up in the top 4 if we could have gotten those wins, but there’s probably a few clubs in the same boat there.

I feel like the team has improved but also difficult to really know as our ladder position is still shit and will probably finish close to last again.