What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R17 Sat - Melbourne 24-6 Manly @ AAMI

Round 17: Melbourne v Manly

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Huh-huh-huh! No-no-no, you started the fking fire. Kitchen + heat = GTFO!

Actually you turned him questioning Shouty Dan's comment that NAS elbow to the face was innocuous into some demented and completely unrelated rant about fleas and Penrith. Because you're legitimately mental.

AlienatedAbleBlackbuck-size_restricted.gif

10$ Ferret

Staff member
I only watched the first half and thought that was a cracking game of RL.
I def do not want a seibold team succeeding but that ref was shocking, Mel could do no wrong

Gone on the comments here I did the right thing as it sounds like the game went to crap in the 2nd half

Belza

Juniors
I only watched the first half and thought that was a cracking game of RL.
I def do not want a seibold team succeeding but that ref was shocking, Mel could do no wrong

Gone on the comments here I did the right thing as it sounds like the game went to crap in the 2nd half
I thought the red headed twit ref was shocking all night..He didn't favour Melbourne at all. He didn't penalise Manly when they didn't pack the scrums properly, they didn't have to go back the ten, Woods late flops, etc etc

KOMORI

Bench
Actually you turned him questioning Shouty Dan's comment that NAS elbow to the face was innocuous into some demented and completely unrelated rant about fleas and Penrith. Because you're legitimately mental.

AlienatedAbleBlackbuck-size_restricted.gif
f**k thank goodness I’m not the only one who’s wondering what he’s on about lol…